Reviews for Neverending Fates
Nice story
Whovain101 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Lovr this story CANT WAIT! FOR MORE
Whovain101 chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
This may favorite movie and I was sure I'd be disappointed because I have high expectations of you because I love this movie so much but I was Amazed by your story and loved as much ad the movie you should take great pride in a story like this it is truly amazing coming from a fan that's means alot
TheCuriousReader chapter 23 . 4/30/2013
So, their search hasn't been fruitless after all. To bad that Roni had to use a wish to open the door. But her memories will be restored upon her return to the real world. The situation could become dangerous, if she gets separated from Atreyu and Bastian and then uses up so many wishes that she forgets, how to return to the real world and in the end forgets herself. As long as she is with her father and Atreyu nothing will happen to her even if she was to forget everything, because her father and Atreyu will know, who she is. This is after all, how Bastian managed to return to the real world. Atreyu found him, took the AURIN from him and most importantly remembered the memories, Bastian had forgotten. So whatever hardship Xander throws at them, they should make sure that they always stay together. Especially if Roni makes more wishes through the AURIN. And speaking of the AURIN, I wonder, whether Bastian can make wishes with it as well. He is an Earthling just like Roni after all. But Roni will probably not allow it, fearing for his safety and also reminding him, what has happened the last time, he has used it. And besides if she started to "forget things", because of the medallion, Bastian would be better able to deal with her memory loss than she would be able to deal with his memory loss, because Bastian is more experienced in the usage of the AURIN and its effects on an Earthling than her. They need his memories and deeper understanding about Fantasia. It is coldhearted to say that but Roni may suggest that his detailed memories of Fantasia are more helpful for the three of them in their current situation than her own memories, who can be "sacrificed" for the AURIN. In any case I guess, there will be a "worried father - reassuring daughter - even more worried father, because he fears that his daughter may get addicted to the AURIN, like he did, the more she uses it" - dialogue somethere in the next chapter. ;-) And of course Atreyu will be worried about all this as well. Maybe he could suggest that Veronica takes of the AURIN and gives it to him as long as there is no need to make a wish. This way at least accidental making of new (subconscious) wishes could be prevented. Of course taking the AURIN away from her would leave her without its protection. But what could possibly happen to her as long as she is with her two completely faithful and loyal guardians, who love her more than anything else in the world? :-)
The Queen of Water chapter 22 . 9/14/2012
Cool, I will wait for ch 22.
TheCuriousReader chapter 22 . 8/23/2012
Well, congratulations on your graduation! As about the story... I'm always glad to see an update for this story. :)

After Xander fled the scene, I had thought that our heroes would search Xander's castle for clues about his new hiding place or maybe for clues on how to undo the spell, he put on Fantasia. Xander had to leave in a hurry and couldn't have removed the evidence, assuming of course that there is any evidence left somethere in the castle on how he created the spell and so on... . Furthermore our heroes should carefully analyze the information, Xander gave Roni during her captivity and decide, whether Xander gave her fake information or something, they could use against him.

Bastian and his hotheadedness ... yes ... this is definitely something that got him into a lot of trouble before. But I'm sure, he will get a hold of himself after a while.
Annalese Mills chapter 21 . 8/8/2012
Oh, wow! So descriptive! I would love more! I feel so in lovd with the characters, and the story, oh! Please accept my request and write more! I would love it, you encourage me to write my own, in your honour! Please, try to finish the story, I wish nt to say farewell so soon. Please.
Sergeant Major Valkyrie chapter 15 . 2/29/2012
Hahaha! Brilliantly done for someone half-conscious! Nice work, very nice!
TheCuriousReader chapter 21 . 2/28/2012
Nice short fight scene with a good finish. xD I actually like this finish better than my own suggestions in my last review. :) It will be hard to kill Xander as long as Roni is in that state of mind. But to be honest I'm really glad that she didn't kill him "just like that". It just shows her human side and that she deserves to be the new Saviour even more so than her dad, who abused the powers granted to him by the Auryn during most of his time in Fantasia. (Although to give Bastian credit he was younger than Roni, when he first came to Fantasia and therefore more inexperienced. This is, why he made so many terrible wishes during his first voyage to Fantasia. And Roni's path as a Saviour is a little easier in this regard, because she can learn from her father's mistakes.)

Anyway I accept your challenge. :) You said that I can't use google but maybe the information on your profile page will be enough (*Stalker-Mode activated*) ... hmm ... let's see ... ahh, there it is ... "Fave Movies" :). Okay, the quote sounds kind of "smug", maybe I can exclude some of the movies, you like by making assumptions, whether such a quote would appear in a movie. It's definitely not "Romeo and Juliet (1968)", because the quote is too "smug" to appear in such an old and serious movie about love. :) The same can be said about Red Riding Hood and (obviously) The Neverending story.

But this still leaves so many movies I never watched or even heard of. (I mean, who doesn't know the story about R.R.H.? Although I didn't watch the movie.) Well, no problem I will use the imdb database search on to get the most important quotes from each movie. Maybe I will be lucky. :)

(* ... 4 Minutes later ... *)

:( Well, I didn't find anything. But an idea occurred to me. What if I type in your movie quote in the IMDb database search box? I mean this doesn't really count as googling, right? Because I didn't use google. Anyway after making this search I had to click on "Quotes" on the right side of page, where the text "More searches for heady tonic" is and the movie is:

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

After looking at the actors of this film I realized that you mentioned some of these actors in your profile. This means that I may have found this movie using my systematic search above, if I started to look for all the movies, each of the actors, you mentioned in your profile, participated in.
wolfpowers2000 chapter 20 . 2/25/2012
Intense. What other powers does Zander have? I like the copying thing. LOL.
wolfpowers2000 chapter 19 . 2/25/2012
Wow. That was surprising. an adult in Fantasia, and changed into an 18-year-old. Nice twist.
AngelGrey chapter 20 . 2/19/2012
Nice chapter; Bastian as a teen is soo hilarious. I really loved that twist. Plus I love their father/daughter relationship :D Can't wait for the next chapter!
Taeniaea chapter 20 . 2/13/2012
cool story
TheCuriousReader chapter 20 . 1/26/2012
Well, nice chapter! At this rate Xander will be defeated in no time. I mean, what can he possibly do against two earthlings and the best warrior in Fantasia? :) Instead of fighting from a losing position, he should have tried to flee from the castle and come up with a plan to defeat our heroes. ;-) Although he could still try to talk his way out of this mess ... something like ... "Wait, wait, wait! If you kill me, the Empress will stay locked away in her Tower forever and the Nothing will consume everything! I'm the only one, who can prevent this, because I started it in the first place. So I know how it's working! Of course, you're probably thinking that I'm lying but you just have to believe me." ... and so on ... Xander could tell them some more "psycho-blablabla" :D to stall for time, use his best "adorable puppy look" on Roni :D and think of a reliable way to escape. Meanwhile Bastian would try to kill Xander realizing that he's trying to buy some time but Roni would prevent it of course (- I mean, who knows, Xander *could* be telling the truth and besides the Saviour is supposed to save lifes, not destroy them, right? :) -). Father and daughter would argue a little bit and while they would be distracted Xander would create another "clone" of himself and the real Xander would sneak away. Or even better Xander would sneak away while commanding his clone to attack Atreyu, because Atreyu would be the only one not debating but instead trying to calm our two squabblers. ;-) Atreyu would then kill the attacking clone and everybody would believe that Xander died. XD
Writer4Life2u chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
I honestly have to say i like this story alot. I know somethings are kinda short but when i'm reading this it felt so real! The feeling almost made me debate with myself about Roni was feeling after Bastian had told her what happens betweened him and Atreyu.

A simple wonderful story