Reviews for Heat 1a: Pedestal
amd5551 chapter 48 . 6/16/2014
aww, it's done. the last few chapters were the best for me. such sweet words of the romy not giving a damn of what the others thought at all. great story. thanks for writin it :)
amd5551 chapter 42 . 6/16/2014
lol hah, nice. double jeopardy was really a nice name for this chapter.
'meddlesome, overgrown teddy bear' lol. love it.
amd5551 chapter 40 . 6/16/2014
aww. i cannot help but write that. amazing of how a few words made logan 'adorable' and caring when it comes to the romy
amd5551 chapter 34 . 6/16/2014
aww. it's amazing how a few words can touch one's heart and soul. reminds me of the same feeling when i read whispers ;)
amd5551 chapter 31 . 6/16/2014
Aww. rogue stood him up and remy's just trying to get through the night. i agree with indigonightwisp on the reviews :)
amd5551 chapter 30 . 6/16/2014
aww. this chapter hurts just a bit in the heart. i wonder why i missed this story before. i love your drabbles. your whispers are awesome and this 'heat' one is just as wonderful. so seductive with just a few drabbles :)
Lips of Yarn chapter 48 . 7/10/2013
That was freakin' beautiful.
Sugahroc57 chapter 46 . 7/1/2013
My email flooded with all this Romy goodness! Christmas came early by the name of Scribs! I'm glad that you've came and graced us with your fics again.
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 48 . 6/21/2013
Great set of drabbles. The emotions came across really clearly.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 48 . 6/21/2013
And she got it. :)

Excellent story, as ALWAYS. In a way, I'm glad it's finished, because I get to see how it ends, but on the other hand, the end of a story is always a little bit sad. But I'm sure there's more coming (if I know you at ALL) and so I shall eagerly await such. :)

I loved it, every bit. Until next time.

Zany
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 47 . 6/21/2013
Amen. This is pretty much their whole relationship in a nutshell:

"Never mind they still lit into each other when they disagreed, still fought, still avoided each other when one or the other pushed too hard. Never mind whether he was good for her or she for him. She was his."

I like how Remy is just touch, touch, touch, touch, touch, and even though everyone is like, "Dude, she could kill you!" he just does it anyway. :)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 46 . 6/21/2013
Awwww... the sweetnesss...

Okay, so I think I get it now. The reason she had so much trouble with him before was because she wanted to know and understand and have every part of him right there in front of her, so her mutation made it happen. So in order to NOT absorb him, she had to let go of her need to know him. Did I get it?
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 45 . 6/21/2013
I like how Rogue is all introspective in this story. She has these interesting thoughts and patterns in her mind that make her really interesting. Not that she usually isn't, but in a story composed entirely of drabbles, to give her such a trait is a touch and I take my hat off to you.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 44 . 6/21/2013
"He couldn't deny she had a point. Whatever they had was anything but healthy and like as not, they'd tear each other apart, but it was only too sweet to put themselves back together again"

Gorgeous, just gorgeous. And so them.

It is ssssso like Remy to not give a snap if she drains away his energy. Because it's worth it for him. :)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 43 . 6/21/2013
He didn't know what to make of her showing up at his door in the middle of the night, arms crossed and glaring, but nevertheless determined to make herself at home in his room to talk. It amused him enough to let her.

Awwwwwwww... I just LOVE them so much!