Reviews for Heat 1b: Fire
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Cool! Or well Hot -wink-I love it!
Lucky's Girl chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
Hi,

Again, a fun overview, and I really like seeing the differences in what they see and interperate, even if it is very similiar. I think it is such a fun story, and I forgot to mention, I really like the quotes at the beginning of it! They are as much fun as anything else is! Thanks so much for the story, I am excited to see what the IV will be! Thanks once again, you are a really great author!

Lucky's Girl chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
Hi,

"They didn't know how to handle it." Very true, and something that they seem to face in every version of their story. They are too used to being loners, too used to being sad or having whatever they have turn amuck or be something unhealthy and bad. Having something good, even in bad terms, was better than what they know, so of course there is fear there.

I liked how you used the roots of plants to show what happens when they are both so broken that they are only really whole when they are together and the other helps to put the pieces back together. This is a fun story, almost an overview of who and what they are, apart and together!

Most definitely fun! Thanks so much!

Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Hi,

I really liked that opening to the story. I think you brought what was in some of the drabbles in without focusing on them, it was a lot of fun!

I liked that it went quickly, overviewing time instead of a slow pace. It was a good way to get the story jumping, and of course it only helped that it was Remy and Rogue! Your wording was perfect, I think it will turn into a great story!

CurrentlyIncognito chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Sorry for spamming your mail. if you have your review alert on. Anyways, glad you managed to finish a three-shot so fast. An enjoyable read about the dynamics of Remy/Rogue. They're not just sugar and spice and everything nice, after all. :) Go you!
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
And we're back to denial. :( But your take on their relationship is tense and awkward and ever so human. :) Love it. It is, after all, the charm of their relationship.
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Oh look! Another one! *fangirl squeal a little more* Rogue and Remy went from denial to acceptance without going through Barganing and Depression. It also seem as if they didn't quite get past Anger though. :)
startwithbrooklyn chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Chilling, as always. Simplistic to the point of confusion. A paradox in and of itself- you have simply mastered an art with a hand that no one else possesses. The words are the flames and you, are their master. You twist and turn them into something so magnificent, yet scalding at the same time- your style is something that will never tire, but steady itself through the ages. A trip for all to take. Constantly evolving, changing, yet still within your zone- the changes are slight yet suit you perfectly.

A master in plain sight.

Sparkles.
TheVRogue chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Hem wall Ive never bin the furs pursin to review a store, so I gas Ill say wot I think. I think it rocks and so holed s try.