Reviews for The Low Road
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
really lovely! What a bittersweet ending though! Simply love this pairing!
cursivenight chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is probably the best. I love the fact there is a bit if angst with her going away and such. Very well written, especially with the smutty parts. It was much classier than a lot of other stuff you see on this site. Excellent job writing!
TheaGray chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I must say I quit enjoyed that! Recently I've become a major oliver wood fan and can't seem to stop reading fan fiction about him!
QueenSword chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I loved the ending, in a bittersweet way. They are too cute :)
The Converse Queen chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Really, really, good. This is like extremely good. :D
Yarrowdays chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Very nicely wrote, I like your style :D

Rue is a very good character, I liked her allot, and Oliver was very in character for this story :)

I'll probably go and read a few more of your stories now.

The Big Black Panther chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Eep. Good. (More than I normally like, but... Good)

Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
i cant wait for the sequal! awesome job!
Lone Panda chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Ah, see, I told you I would be reading the last oneshot. I was so glad when I found out exactly how Rue 'Forked the Quidditch pitch'. It was always one of my favorite parts when reading A Bird in Flight. While I'm glad Oliver and Rue 'hooked up', I wish he would have proposed to her. But maybe that will happen another time...;)
Calliope's Inspiration chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
the ending was so sad :[

not looking forward to the sequel if this is how it's going to be...

liked the cuteness.

hope you put more writing up soon

OhTex chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Smut weaved beautifully into the plot. Wonderful work...can't wait for the sequel! :)
Skrye chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Love it! Can't wait for the sequel :D I'll be frantically checking my email every 30minutes for possible updates ;)
CrazyTuesday2 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Wow, you updated before I could even get the words out on my last review I bet! Awe, she can't leave him! I thought this shot was very tasteful. Well done. Again, looking forward to the sequel and more Oliver and Rue love from you. Lovely story,

thesecretsinmyhair chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
i am speechless. very well written. i dont mind all the smut as u put it. i love this couple, and im dying 4 the sequel! thanks 4 putting this up!