Reviews for 101 Tales of Love, Lust and Desire
TrueSkye chapter 2 . 2/10
"Girls like you are beyond redemption," he smirked. "But I can make the sinnin' worth your while, Cowgirl." How I LOVE the freak out of this just perfectly-Jasper retort! ! !
Crowley'sDarling4eva chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
can u write some sequels to some of ur one shots and wat happened to the story of bella been the top student and jasper the hot teacher
sandy.morganlopez chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
OMG, i read this before, and read it again...JUST-WOW! Would love a full story with it!
Lady Morrgana chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Wow! That was HOT!
TrueLoveBeliever18 chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
(Pulls back collar of shirt)

"Is it a little hot in here or is it just me?"

pant pant
mirandakane89 chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
I liked this and i hope you do more sometime.
mirandakane89 chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
This was good.
GeezerWench chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
whoa
GeezerWench chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Well, ya had me going. I thought it was going to be another one of those "zipless fucks".

(An old term. Coined by Erica Jong, back in the day.)

Besides the extreme hotness, it was well written, too! Almost poetic.
LoriAnnRut chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
Damn, one story is hotter than the next. I love it. I wish you would have kept going with these.
tyra chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
Awe howvfucking hot was these one shots! :D
BELAVERA chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
You write well. However, I think it is a real shame that Jasper is cheating on Alice. By marking on Bella, is he trying to get a HAREM? A breaking up of the family, or Edward getting Jasper kicked out of the family would be a tragedy. That would really hurt the family because he is a born leader & military thinker.

I like Jasper, too,but if he gives into his disloyal impulses too much, he will be of little use to the family & will wind up dead.
XmariskaX chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
I love your one shots, you really write amazing lemons. They're all so different. I'm looking forward to the next one!