Reviews for The Beginning of the End
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Oh wow that was so SAD! and GREAT and just WOW! LOL...yes I know I am very good at leaving reviews...lol

THANKS:"D I LOVED IT!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
intriguing
Surreal SaDiablo chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I love the way this came full circle. :D
Usako4life chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
I loved this story! It was absolutely beautiful! I wish you would write more SM stories...
Belle
solarphoenix chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Wow. That was such a hauntingly beautiful story. The Scouts' loyalty to Serena has always been astonishing to me, as in some ways it is more fictional than the magic that they use themselves. It is so magical and inspiring that it just makes you want to recreate it.

Brilliant story.

solarphoenix
The Silver Princess chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
That was simply heartbreaking! Yet beautiful in some stange, tearful way. *Sigh* How do you manage to write things so sad and yet not make them sentimental. It was very well-written.
eliza chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
it was ok
Tsukinobiki chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOOO SAD! *SNIFF SNIFF* I LOVE THIS STORY! YOU'RE A GREAT WRITER SO KEEP ON WRITIN'!
Katsy chapter 1 . 5/14/2000
I'm not going to cry...I'm not going to cry. Oh I'm sorry, that was so beautiful. I absolutly loved it. WOW! I'm totally awestruck here. I am basically speechless so i won't try and clutter a bunch a useless words here. Oh wait. I already did. Anyway, beautiful, perfect, absolutly wonderful.