Reviews for Lucifer and his Seven Deadly sins
nedra.auervara chapter 9 . 10/21/2015
i just want to say that there a sooooooooo many mistakes in this story that made it hard to read sometimes but otherwise this is really good story. I'm not trying to make you feel bad or anything, i just wanted to tell you that. maybe you could have someone to proof read it for you?
Call-me-Cassandra chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
I like this story conceptually, but it feels very unpolished. It is almost more like a sketch done before a big piece trying to nail down the basics than an actual story in it's own right. I feel like there is a lot to explore here and a massive story just waiting, but we only caught a glimpse of it. That is not to say that I didn't enjoy it, or that it wasn't a brilliant idea, as it most certainly was. It just felt very shallow to me.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
NOOOO! it's over already? b-but it was so awsome! it shouldn't have ended this way~! j/k iloved ti so much adn congrats on finishing it.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
hell yeah! that was awsme! ahh he propopsed. how sweet.
tjh chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
I liked your story. It would have been better if it had a beta check first as there were a lot of spelling mistakes. Also Harry killed Bellatrix in the previous chapter so she should not have been at the final battle.
LoonyLaLuna chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
Great idea though I would suggest getting a beta. I'm not trying to be rude or anything and I really like this story but your spelling and grammar needs a little work. I'm not saying I don't like your story, just that I find it hard to read. I've heard Betas help alot, but I wouldn't know as all I write are oneshots. I do like this story though and am looking forward to the next chapter. I'd offer to beta but I can't cause I'm not qualified(yet). Anyway I just wanted to offer some advice and hope you don't take offense.
Kitiara Woodbane chapter 7 . 11/25/2010
I really like this story, but (and please don't take this the wrong way) could you try and work on your spelling? I am enjoying reading this, but it's a bit off-putting. I'm looking forward to your next update anyway though! Can't wait to see how old Voldie takes this development!
queergoldentrio chapter 7 . 11/24/2010
This story is amazing!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
that was just so wicked awsome! adn hell yeah i mean damn! i can't get over it and i can't wait fo you to update~!
Psychotic Sprite chapter 7 . 10/14/2010
Uhmm, Isn't Lucifer meant to be Zechs Marquise not Sephiroth? Or am I getting the whole Cloud thing mixed up?
autumnannette19 chapter 7 . 10/9/2010
Whats next, whats next?
Shadow Phoenix 16 chapter 7 . 10/9/2010
jgood27 chapter 7 . 9/7/2010
Love this story, please update as soon as possible
shadowhunterz chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
LOL that was one way to getrid of annoying people!

"Enjoying the view"