Reviews for Arthur's Girlfriend
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
lol!
Megshezza chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Ha ha ha! XD Eamesfail so hard! Lol! Developing film! So perfect! Ha ha! I think this is sweet and cute! I love friendship! Lol! Thanks for doing this!

"Looks like it's you mate." XD lol!

Loved that line!

Meg
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I loved it, it was hilarious
Aly of Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
"And here I was thinking he was developing film." LOL

good work
Goomba chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
See - now that was fun. And seemed very likely though it was good enough to have more. Because that was just a tease right? Good banter and good friendship-ness.

Thanks, Jen
Above Water chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Nicely done! ;)
Echo101 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Funny and cute. Nice :).
echotheinferno chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
okay seriously, inception has got THE most awesomest characters and somehow you just added 2 the awesome. if thats possible. they were alot of fun 2 read).
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Haha that was cute. I liked how for once it was Eames who had no idea what was going and he couldn't believe it. Eames, as always is hillarious, and I love how Arthur gets the last word in the end.
ScaredPotter.YouWish chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I loved this story! It was really funny how Eames had no idea what they were talking about, and the ending was really clever! Keep up the good work! :)
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Hahaha! That really made me laugh, it was very cute and really funny. Nicely done!
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
OMG! THAT WAS REALLY REALLY REALLY FUNNY! IT MADE ME LAUGH! (now, i AM hyper right now, so that could be clouding my judgement... but i dont think so!) i loved the arguments between the three of them! lol, that was good! (deep breath in, deep breath out, deep breath in...)
SpinTopSchism chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
AHHH BEAUTIFUL 3

so in character

so how i imagined
raspberrybutter chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
FYI, I think you should change the word 'Ariadne' to 'Genaveeve'... the name is prettier.
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
hahahaha. OBVIOUSLY, this was coming, but still, haha.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »