Reviews for First Date
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This was so cute! Awesome job.
CatonissForever20 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Cute!
Lucrezia6565 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Lovely story.

I so wish it happened in canon, LOL (but of course it couldn't :( )

Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Ha! I loved it! Great one shot!
AnonymousM chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
You know, I normally hate Zutara. I loathe it, actually. I'm a total Kataang fan. But this...this was really good. :) I only read it because I'm reading all your stories, and this was one of the only ones I hadn't read yet.

So, in essence, I really loved this story! I think I'm going to end up reading Zutara now for the next week...lol I'm a changed girl. (I've seen A Christmas Carol about six times this past week. Pretty much every version of the movie in existance. My parents are strange.)
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Sweet story. I loved the whole Toph wants Sokka, Sokka wants Suki, who secretly wants Ty Lee, who not-so-secretly wants her. lol
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Please update thirty ways in thirty days and I like this story too. But I really prefer Kataang, Maiko and Tokka so ya. I really don't read Zutara much because it goes against Maiko and Kataang.
WonderLost chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
love it. especially the way you ended it. it made me smile so much.

you have an amazing writing style. the characters seem well in their skin, like in the series i'd say. i suspect Zuko was drinking for the same reason as Katara, i actually imagine he was going through the same questionning as she did as they drank, but whatev. way to go on this :)
Avalon Airbender chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Lovely...but may I make a suggestion...you should finish this one story in your collection. Its a kataang story.I used to follow along on it and when i came across it again it was still a beautiful story. only 5 chapters though.
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
nyahaha -kya-

CUTE.
Zelsuzu chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
That was Fantastic :) Good ol Zutara never gets old... Good to see u writing again aswell, havnt read anything new from you in awhile. Its always exciting when a good writer comes back to the boards hehe.

I love the kiss too, very Zuko ;)
I'm An All American Reject chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Awww! :D so cute!
AnnaAza chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Love this!
zutara4evr chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
very nice! i lovee the kiss scene]

-zutara4evr
heartsyhawk chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Wow, that is quite fun and very well written :) I love the stark contrast between the flat trying too hard dates with Aang and the reckless passion of dinner with Zuko. Keep up the great work :D