Reviews for Vegeta's Nemesis
Aadidoestfp chapter 12 . 9/28
it was continue it
SexyKitsue chapter 12 . 5/25/2011
I Thought it was an amazing story if i do say so myself. I would love it if you desided to make a couple more.

Yours truly

the sexy fox
midnight.wolf62 chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
No! Don't remove this fic! It doesn't suck - it's the complete opposite of suck! Really, I swear. I've never really read any story like it, and I think you should keep it up. :) It was hilarious. Can't wait to read the rest of your stories.
Vegetto800 chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
Vegetto800 chapter 12 . 4/14/2006
never take this story off in fact I have read it at least 3 times now so dont take it off.
kawaiisempai chapter 12 . 7/20/2004
are you kidding me? take this fic off the net? no way! you would do yourself and your readers an injustice if you took that course of action! i really enjoyed this fic-you always impress me with your pairings, and after reading the goten-marron hookup, it's good to see my boy Trunks is going to have a bright future. The age difference was a surprise, but i have to say it didn't impede your story at all. i think that's due mainly to the understanding that these characters have knowledge and wisdom beyond their years-so trunks in his 18 year old body is more like a grown man, so he can handle this situation. how many pubescents do i know who've saved the world? they surely exist, but they're not as numerous as the adolescents who have named immaturity as their full-time job. i do have a couple of questions:

this isn't a continuation of goten and marron is it? because the synopis made me think it was, but then goten was dating and marron was no where to be seen. i think i prefer it as a story that stands alone.

also, when do you plan to post another story about DBZ or Inuyasha? Well, if you plan to post one at all. I think you would definitely be able to handle a Vegeta ChiChi pairing. just a thought.
LupinGoddess chapter 12 . 4/27/2004
In no way does this fic "suck". It was powerful and moving. I am a Vegeta fan, yes, but I'm not narrow-minded or one-sided. I felt so bad for Moroshka, bearing all that pain - and seemed to feel even more after avenging her people. She harbored the resentment towards Vegeta - and justly so for so gleefully carrying out Frieza's orders - but it was Bobbity who twisted it against her. I was moved when She kissed the forehead of her slain victim when the spell had been broken, and the remorse and guilt she felt for killing an evil person who had become good was most painful to read, even though it was against her will. Again I want to commend you on your portrayal of Vegeta. You don't portray him as some fallen angel, nor do you completely villify him. You don't let the reader forget the past evils Vegeta had committed and of the darkness that always resides in him, but you also stress that he had changed over time - that he cares about his family, that he can feel remorse, and that he does have some good in him.
bb chapter 12 . 4/7/2004
No don't remove keep on writing it can not be the end plz write more!
Maelgrim chapter 12 . 9/25/2003
Please don't remove such a charming story. to do so would be a crime
Selenity Jade chapter 12 . 9/24/2003
Wow! _; I actually like it! And I don't even like original characters in DBZ fics TOO often unless they're NOT main characters. But you did good. Trunks' relationship with an OC is NOT a Mary Sue (though she IS a god), she's NOT a Saiyajin version of the author, and she's not some teenybopper. _;

I do like it! Interesting twists. _;

Now that my BUTT hurts, I'm going to go lay down. I'll read more later of the rest of your stuff since I seem to be getting into the craving for things like this. _;
Selenity Jade chapter 11 . 9/24/2003
*falls over laughing* A squid with a penis! *dies* Oh, my GOD!

*falls out of chair*
Selenity Jade chapter 4 . 9/24/2003
*cries* He died... My poor Vejiita... *sniffles* ...
Selenity Jade chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Wow, I got SHIVERS!

...I'm a bit on the non-functional review side, don't mind me. Yes, I'm reading, but my GOD this is actually amazing, the way you set up the planet there
Chaosbeastie chapter 12 . 9/16/2003
You take any of your fics off and the only thing preventing me from strangling you would be it might distract you from writing. But enough with the death threats - your fics inherently do nt suck. I like Roshka, you have a way with creating original characters that work. Trunks was cool too. If anything I would recommend developing the supporting characters a little more - Goten, Bulma, Octopus, Groper, were all a bit shallower than they could have been.
lynnxlady chapter 12 . 5/13/2003
LOL. '"I was wondering what you were doing for the rest of your life, and if you'd like to spend it with me." "Considering that I was going to anyway, why not?"'

Anyway, Trunks was affectionate to her at the end of the last chapter, and then he's distant? I suppose it kind of makes sense that he's distant, and I guess he could be affectionate because he's happy to see her again and not-dead, but that just seems odd to me. Oh well. Another good fic, and don't take it down!