Reviews for Five Times Robin Accidently Hurt Much
O'MalleytheAlleyCat chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Yeah! I love your writing style! Write more of Robin Hood Please!
rizandace chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
Okay, umm... what the hell is the matter with you? You made me cry. A lot. Soo not cool. My favorite Robin Hood BBC characters have always been Allan and Much. And while there are plenty of Allan stories out there, Much has never been given his dues! Thank you for this story... even though it made me cry. Jeez.
curvesforever chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
Oh frigging god, I cried so much, Much dead! nooooo, especially liked the line, I always knew you would kill me. Love Much so much!
EternallyEC chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
Powerful.
EternallyEC chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
This made me tear up. I love seeing Much's reaction and I wish we had seen this on the show.
EternallyEC chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Oh my... I have no words... This story is amazing and I can definitely see Much doing that. I only hope Robin truly appreciates it...
EternallyEC chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
Aww... Poor Much. I always wondered if anyone bothered to train Much before they went to war. :(
EternallyEC chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Okay, this upset me. Stupid servants! I love how ignorant Robin is about certain things, but I love how he cares about and loves Much. And Much is adorable, I just want to hug him.
EternallyEC chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Aww, poor Much! Love the bit about Robin's creativity, heehee.
Cinderheart12 chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
My eye's are teary now :'( Much is my Favuorite! And i love wumb/hurt Thank you for this i really enjoy it! I do like seeing Robin and Much's friendship, Its sadly not shown enough! So once again Thank You!
Kin-outcast1 chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. That made me feel kind of sick, but GREAT writing, honestly. You definitely made an impression ...
Bellephont17 chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
I am now dead. And I will haunt you until doom cracks.
Bellephont17 chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
i was about to agree with you on the Disney robin hood thingy but then I remembered you subjected Much to sexual abuse and decided I would flame you instead. FLAME FLAME FLAME!
Bellephont17 chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MUCH? YOU - YOU . . . AAAARRRGGGHHHH! I AM SO MAD! I AM GOING TO SMASH SOMETHING!
Bellephont17 chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
These are beautiful beautiful beautiful and so SAAAAD. One correction, you have Much saying "master" in every line he says, pretty much. he doesn't necessarily have to do that, it's rather jarring after a while ;P