Reviews for Blind
I like it!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
nice
ABloomingFlower chapter 9 . 1/20/2011
I just loved the ending!

It was so right for this story. :)
TomPen94 chapter 9 . 1/14/2011
this fic is great!
mistressinwaiting chapter 9 . 1/12/2011
nice ending! it's really epic!
mistressinwaiting chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
cool!
GaaraHinataWake chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
Woah that was intense YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON!
PerpetualxLight chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
*O* Interesting, I can't wait to see what happens next~!I really enjoyed the dream they both saw, it would be great if something like that happened at the end of the manga.
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
Very creative and interesting chapter. I like how you had Sasuke see the collective dream of him and Naruto and that Naruto holds the dreams of every so dear that Sasuke was able to see that too.

I did think that the section where you reiterated Sasuke's tearful apology to Sakura was a little rushed. If he was really supposed to be "living" this life, why would she tell him the story of his return as if he didn't experience it? When he asked why she didn't hate him, she could've just said she didn't because he was sorry for what he did. He could've responded incredulously and she could've mentioned that she probably wouldn't have forgiven him if he hadn't sat on her doorstep for days begging for her forgiveness. The way it was told here was a little awkward...from a writing perspective.

Naruto's speech was very sweet and touching. To end with his proposal was adorable. And Sasuke becoming enveloped in darkness and snatching back his hand at the last second was a very nice touch. Well done. Looking forward to your final chapter.
Kaito Lune chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
another great chapter, kacsnaruhina! I love how it's going so far. It's giving me hope that Sasuke can actually be brought back to common sense.
ABloomingFlower chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
Totally amazing.
maipigen chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
Hey K.

I haven't received this chapter :/ so that's why I haven't betaed it yet...

Send it to me and I'll see how fast it can be done, okay?

Happy writing

ditte mai
sappheiros chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
Please update soon! This is really good! Though in the last chapters, did Karin really say something about cherry blossoms being pathetic and Sasuke getting mad at her for that? If so, PLEASE tell me what chapter in the manga! Anyway great work! -
Kaito Lune chapter 7 . 10/25/2010
That was good but the beginning was a little confusing but with the explaination, it makes more sense. XD Scared me there for a second.
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 7 . 10/25/2010
Wow...excellent interpretation of Naruto in Sasuke's shoes. I really never gave it that deep of a reading to realize how very close their lives actually were. Your Naruto is right; even though Sasuke lost everyone he loved, at least he had love once...and he enjoyed the kindness and respect of the entire village. Naruto, however, never knew love and was shunned and despised by the whole village...but he persevered and succeeded. Sasuke wallowed and failed. Brings home the meaning of that old saying, "Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." Really insightful and thought provoking reading of the manga.

As always, looking forward to your next chapter.