Reviews for Dokyusei
Potato chapter 18 . 5/8/2023
Yay! I love your character development! Though your POV switching needs some work. Please put Shippo in soon. And Rin. Maybe Kikyou could be captain of the archery club. Also, what month is it? You could have a holiday. Please include Ayame, too. And Tsubaki the dark priestess, and Momiji and Botan, the Red and White priestesses. And the Thunder brothers—

CAN’T WAIT!
Potato chapter 13 . 5/8/2023
Yay! I love sword fights! I am a fencer, so this is very relatable.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/15/2014

Bastard!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/14/2014
I love you! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/14/2014
I hate you! Stupid,jerk,asshole,freak,wench...

Still i hate you
Guest chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
Hell sucked! Bad author! Bad writer! Get some salt from the bazar and fill your mouth with it.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
Hey,can't you put sugar in your writing? But also it was interesting, write more about less about SAN/MIR.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
Why do inuyasha have to be rude to kagome always!? I want something romantic !
Frog-kun chapter 18 . 12/11/2008
Now that I've reached the final chapter of this story, I suppose I shall go through the motions of what you think I shall say next:

UPDATE! PLEASE!

I think this has to be one of the most fantastic AU adaptations of the manga. The plot is thickening here and I really want to know what happens next. Also, the actual manga of InuYasha is completed now so there's no need to worry about future plot twists or anything.

I know I sound selfish but I honestly like this story. So please continue. It has been three years since chapter 18 came out, after all.
Frog-kun chapter 15 . 12/11/2008
I think I like the parts that aren't taken from the original series the best. Like this chapter between Miroku and Sango. I almost feel as if the entire story is about them. But that would be a good thing.
Frog-kun chapter 12 . 12/10/2008
Oh, interesting Kendo match in this chapter. I've been reading Rurouni Kenshin lately; the match kinda reminded me of that.

I'm astounded at how well you are able to emphasise with the characters. This chapter depicted Inuyasha's feelings very well and the last few chapters Miroku and Sango. I liked it.
Frog-kun chapter 9 . 12/10/2008
I like this chapter the best so far. It seemed as if you were coming on to some good ideas, leaving me to ponder the psychological aspects of the human nature. Okay, maybe not that far. But still, very good. I hadn't expected to see something like this in a story obviously meant to appela to teens. I like this.
Frog-kun chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
Hey, I think this story is getting better as I progress. The blending and coherency of plot is getting better, but we're still in the introduction phase here. What I like is MirSan relationship. I agree with Kagome here: Snaog and Miroku do make a cute couple! Ha ha ha.

Now for the next chapter.
Frog-kun chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Well, this is a good story, I think. In fact, I would call it great for its genre. But the fact is, in the beginning chapters, you kind of throw everything at the reader at once and leave them with barely any time to digest all the information. Pacing is important, I think.

But that's just a minor problem. I'm actually quite impressed at how you've managed to adapt the manga into a high school setting. As I said before, great for its genre. The most notable thing is making Miroku say "Would you like to go out with me sometime?" instead of "Will you bear my child?" To think about it, a modern-day Miroku would saimply be more likely to say the former.

I'll keep reading. But I really hope this isn't going to end up being a Kikyo-bashing fic or else I'll have to take back some of the good stuff I've said about this fic.