Reviews for Best Laid Plans of Agents and Anthropologists
Bones2014 chapter 12 . 7/5
Another absolutely amazing story. You captured my fave couple perfectly. And it ended with B&B togetherness. Just the way I love it! Excellent!
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 7/4
I love that B&B are working together, on the same page, like before the separation. Do not care for Agent Walker. Sully, like Hannah, is not a bad person. I just did not like them because they came between my ship.
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 7/4
And especially not be interrupted by those two, Sully & Maggie. Uhg! You have come up with an amazing storyline here. I'm so hooked that I find it difficult to stop reading, even long enough to comment. Need some more shipper sugar & hugs please?
Pheonix1995 chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
Amazing Story! Loved it!
Megwill chapter 12 . 5/6/2011
When you described war and this bit here ""Due to the distance and the inability to know in what state of mind you would be in as you read my emails, I found it best to … to stay on safer topics."

It hit home. I liked it and yay you get cop/military lingo haha
Megwill chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
loved the teacher/sailor/Marshall...hats off! Loving this one! Cheers!
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 10 . 1/7/2011
And the trophy goes to:

"He kissed me."

"Where?"

"Behind the SUV."

And then you follow it with a car chase! Loooooove this story! It is an example of greatness.
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 9 . 1/7/2011
What I am getting out of this fantastic story of yours: It's like a foreshadowing and illumination of what season six is apparently working through and towards...your story, to me, makes the Booth and Brennan emotional journey plausible, gives their breaking apart meaning and relevance, to allow whatever the next phase for them as Booth and Brennan will be. Thank you for sharing your skills and incites as a writer of these characters. It rings true to me, if that is indeed what you were going for. What a blast to read!
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Your stories ROCK!
TravelingSue chapter 12 . 10/15/2010
Really well done, I definitely enjoyed this story... sorry I'm just catching up... I've gone weeks and weeks without reading and I really enjoyed this story.

Excellent
bonesparticulat chapter 12 . 10/8/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. Thanks.
luckywynner86 chapter 12 . 10/4/2010
Loved this story as well!
Hikari-Kayko chapter 12 . 9/23/2010
wow. that was a really profound ending. I feel like if this was a full length chapter book, or even a movie, it would be pretty epic! XD awesome story! definitly one for the favorites list. _

~HIKARi
petuniatc chapter 12 . 9/22/2010
Good one - actually it's better that Rebecca's pregnant rather than Bones. I liked this - you kept everyone in character and had a lot of stuff happen while Booth was gone.
suki chapter 12 . 9/22/2010