Reviews for Paper Girl
Suigetsu214 chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
Amazing story! I'm definitely adding this one to my favorites.3 I hope you'll continue to write more excellent stories like this. :)
Trojan Virus chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
You go man.
Lyron chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
Im impressed, Konan and the various characters are written beautifully here. I was also very intrigued by the different types of paper you matched each one up with. Definitely adding this to my faves. :)
woodlandfairykirk chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
This is so deep! You really know the Atasuki(:
Voiceofsummer chapter 9 . 1/12/2012
Your writing style is amazing, each chater felt really special. Definitely favourite :)
Trainer Wes chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
Beautiful! Well written! Characters are totally IC! ... I feel like I'm forgetting something...but I loved all these stories (especially Itachi's and the final chapter).
The Girl Who Has Wings chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
The zetsu one made me cry...): great writing *sniffle*sniffle*
DemiFG chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
this is really interesting, I like Konan's attitude. some fics really don't capture it and the way you pull off Madara is frightening, loved it. Hope to see more.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/30/2011
I really liked this whole story!

I think it would be better though if you went longer with Madara and Konan, and Itachi and konan. (:
Little Ms. Sarcastic chapter 7 . 3/4/2011
Poor Kisame kun
bldude chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
Yup.
NavysGirl chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Sorry, already posted a review on chapter 8, but please please please please PLEASE extend the Madara chapter! :D I am absolutely your fan girl!
NavysGirl chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. All I have to say. Truly fantastic.
NavysGirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I looooveeee your work! You are such an amazing author! I love Konan and have always wanted to know how exactly she fit into the Akatsuki, thanks for writing this!
nejihyugahinata chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
Love this story so...so...so much! Please write more like this please!