Reviews for Yesterday's Pain, Today's Anger
Foxfire832001 chapter 15 . 3/7/2014
OMDG! Gotta love it! At least Reid & his dad are finally talking to each other, & I also see that Greggo's just being his usual fun loving self as well!
Foxfire832001 chapter 12 . 3/6/2014
OMDG! Thankfully, both Reid & Greggo have pulled through! Deo Gratias!
Foxfire832001 chapter 11 . 3/6/2014
OMDG!
Foxfire832001 chapter 10 . 3/6/2014
OMDG! Thank God that Reid shot & killed that bastard for what he was doing to them! Way to go Reid! I just hope that now that they'll all be able to get Greggo & Reid the Medical attention now that is so desperately needed for them!
Foxfire832001 chapter 9 . 3/6/2014
OMDG! OMDG! I hope that Reid was able to shoot this psycho & put him out of his misery!
Foxfire832001 chapter 8 . 3/6/2014
OMDG! This guy's grief has driven this guy totally insane, I wonder what this psycho's wife would have thought about all of this if she was there right now to witness this happening!

I just hope that Greggo & Reid are rescued in time & are able to get the Medical attention that they each badly need!
Foxfire832001 chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
OMDG! This psycho's beyond reasoning with, & poor Reid is now hurt as well! OMDG, please don't let Greggo bleed to death!
Foxfire832001 chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
OMDG! My poor dear sweet Greggo, Thank God though that Dr. Reid is there with him & looking after him as well!
Foxfire832001 chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
OMDG! This unsub is totally off his rocker alright, man, talk about being least 10 cards short of a full deck! Good news though, the BAU is on it's way, & well Grissom & co. are also gathering with the rest of the LVPD to put a stop to this guy!
Foxfire832001 chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
OMDG! Wait til Gil finds out that Greggo's one of the hostages along with a certain BAU Profiler, & then when Hotch & the other's find out as well? UhOh!
Foxfire832001 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
OMDG! No sooner do we see one unsub get sent to prison where he belongs, another one crops up to take his place! Looks like both of our favorite teams are going to be working together again doesn't it!
IntoTheWilds chapter 16 . 10/25/2013
Loved it! Even if you did nearly kill Spencer.
IntoTheWilds chapter 12 . 10/25/2013
*Trembling in horror* If you kill him I'll whoop your butt soooo help me! My poor baby boy *Wails distraught*
IntoTheWilds chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! O.O
Effugere chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
Their's still more that could be done with this series I think. I would love to see the CSI team find out Diana and the drugs. In fact I'm quite surprised they weren't questioning why his Mother never visited him.