Reviews for K
Smritz chapter 68 . 1/1
Absolutely beautiful. I feel like crying and laughing at the same time.
Bibliophile AKA Ima chapter 68 . 10/30/2017
This is hilarious... I laughed so hard I cried, often, and I was so often EXASPERATED with the characters, which is an entirely good thing. I don't agree with Absolutely Everything about Light's characterization in this, even accounting for the AU (for instance, I believe that Light genuinely cares about his family, at least to begin with), but the relationship with L feels spot-on, and that's the most important thing in a story like this. I really, really enjoyed it. Also, I like this take on Wammy's House.
I'd seen an L/Light fic with this premise before but it included the seven-year age difference that is apparently established in the manga or something (I care more about the musical and TV drama anyway, personally), so... NOT what I was looking for. It was a relief to me that this story didn't do That... THIS is what I'd wanted to read. And novel-length, too!
Sage1111 chapter 68 . 10/17/2017
I read this when I first got into fanfiction, and have come back to read my favorite chapters many times since. This is a brilliant story, and I love it very much.

Also, congrats for getting married! :D
zerorita chapter 68 . 9/5/2017
So, I binge read this over the course of two days, and I must say it was a marvellous read - one of the better fanfics I've ever stumbled upon in fact, and I've read more than quite a few over the years. The characters were all interesting and their dynamics even more so. Not only that, but they were actually believeable and felt wholly natural, especially the dynamics between L and Light. It was quite fascinating seeing them interact with each other and others, and the premise of the story was in and by itself very satisfying. I love how you stayed true to L and Light's characters, even as they became romantically involved, and how they both went about this. The suspense was great, and the plot was perfectly paced, and it was all very intelligently and well written. I loved every moment of the ride, and would like to thank you for writing this wonderful piece and publishing it!
lunamoon531 chapter 68 . 8/31/2017
I loved this story so fucking much.
lunamoon531 chapter 34 . 8/30/2017
So darn fucking cute. I'm loving this so much :)
Cute Nightmare chapter 68 . 8/3/2017
One of the best fanfictions I have read in a long time. I thoroughly enjoyed it, though chapter 50 had me worried haha. Keep pursuing writing you clearly have a talent, and most of all write what you enjoy not what others would. I know from personal experience it can internally ruin you. Good luck and thanks for the great read!
DemonDance chapter 68 . 7/30/2017
Oh my lord this was amazing! I haven't just sat down and read a fanfic from start to end with no breaks in a long time. It was so so so good! Loved it. Great pacing never got bored once, every chapater felt relevent and exciting. Great characterisation. This is the first time I read a story and thought that Light was written well and in character with the anime without making him a psychotic murder. L was so cute too. Great. Just great

Damn... what do I do now?
babychicks chapter 68 . 6/12/2017
Really really well written. The way you handled the case was great. There's just one loose end- why did C go along with B? Yeah yeah, he was in love with B, but that doesn't automatically make him okay with his boyfriend being a serial killer? Perhaps he wasn't as "straightforward" as Roger is. Maybe B manipulated C? As in "we can't be together unless we kill _ / they are just standing in the way of our happiness so we have to kill them"? I just really love this story. Thanks for finishing it :)
my god chapter 68 . 6/9/2017
... it's over... w h y
Travesti chapter 68 . 5/2/2017
Such an amazing and creative fic! I loved every bit!
kasia224 chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
Incredible story!
Maggie chapter 68 . 4/12/2017
D'aww.
Maggie chapter 65 . 4/12/2017
I feel like when your hotel room blows up, even if it wasn't the hotel's fault, you shouldn't have to pay for it.
Maggie chapter 64 . 4/12/2017
It's really rare to encounter an action/thriller/suspense scene so well written that you can read it a second time and be just as engrossed as you were the first time. What's even more rare is an action/thriller/suspense scene that I actually enjoy reading. So for this to accomplish both? Well. You deserve a trophy or something, damn.
1,135 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »