Reviews for K
Cute Nightmare chapter 68 . 8/3
One of the best fanfictions I have read in a long time. I thoroughly enjoyed it, though chapter 50 had me worried haha. Keep pursuing writing you clearly have a talent, and most of all write what you enjoy not what others would. I know from personal experience it can internally ruin you. Good luck and thanks for the great read!
DemonDance chapter 68 . 7/30
Oh my lord this was amazing! I haven't just sat down and read a fanfic from start to end with no breaks in a long time. It was so so so good! Loved it. Great pacing never got bored once, every chapater felt relevent and exciting. Great characterisation. This is the first time I read a story and thought that Light was written well and in character with the anime without making him a psychotic murder. L was so cute too. Great. Just great

Damn... what do I do now?
babychicks chapter 68 . 6/12
Really really well written. The way you handled the case was great. There's just one loose end- why did C go along with B? Yeah yeah, he was in love with B, but that doesn't automatically make him okay with his boyfriend being a serial killer? Perhaps he wasn't as "straightforward" as Roger is. Maybe B manipulated C? As in "we can't be together unless we kill _ / they are just standing in the way of our happiness so we have to kill them"? I just really love this story. Thanks for finishing it :)
my god chapter 68 . 6/9
... it's over... w h y
Travesti chapter 68 . 5/2
Such an amazing and creative fic! I loved every bit!
kasia224 chapter 1 . 5/2
Incredible story!
Maggie chapter 68 . 4/12
D'aww.
Maggie chapter 65 . 4/12
I feel like when your hotel room blows up, even if it wasn't the hotel's fault, you shouldn't have to pay for it.
Maggie chapter 64 . 4/12
It's really rare to encounter an action/thriller/suspense scene so well written that you can read it a second time and be just as engrossed as you were the first time. What's even more rare is an action/thriller/suspense scene that I actually enjoy reading. So for this to accomplish both? Well. You deserve a trophy or something, damn.
Maggie chapter 40 . 4/12
Jerry is exactly the sort of person who is genuinely kind and sees the best in everyone.

Jerry is exactly the sort of person I would like to punch in the face.
Maggie chapter 28 . 4/12
A dies in the next chapter, huh? Poor kid. They need counseling there. Seriously.
Maggie chapter 27 . 4/12
I know A's gonna die. I know he has to. But that doesn't mean I'm not damn sad about it.

Oh and yes, I am rereading this, because it's a goddamn work of art.
AIRbooks chapter 3 . 3/27
This is my second time reading this. The foreshadowing seems stronger when you know what to look for. I love this story.
Alsheon chapter 68 . 3/5
You got me hooked. Usually a good fic a bunch of dozens chapter does not suit well to me and I'll only read it partially before leaving it waiting for my next mood to continue it or worse... The fic gotten crappy and I decide to drop it. But you... I'll tip my hat for you sir. The intense thrill when in the hotel room. How you made me care for every single cute LETTERS! ( Except maybe W, the bitch...) The Igloo! Oh goodness, A! I love A and he's just had to kill himself AGAIN in this wonderful fic! Though, how you made Light being such a prick without sympathy is unnerving but nonetheless brilliant and have a satisfying description.
And seriously, I love how'd you make Sayu feels AT LEAST abit important in the summary and turns out she's just a disposable trophy that got killed meaninglessly later on, hahaha. No, I'm not being sarcastic, I love how you make Sayu literally not important. I was fretting endlessly when the court decide Sayu also sent with him.
And C! I truly felt horrible for him, but Love is truly blinding. But... Does that mean B IS indeed cared for him? I was so afraid he'll just ended up killing C, thank god he didn't.
Alsheon chapter 33 . 3/5
*grinning maniacally* Judging from how Light acted and complained, he must be the Uke/Bottom right? Please say yes, PLEASE!
1,129 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »