Reviews for Partners
Lithia Sunset chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Splendid
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Finally! A Lie To Me fic I can favorite! Love the correlation between Cal/Gillian and Emily/Eli! It so seriously works!
vote for LTM chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Lie To Me is in the running for the "Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH!"

We can win this if we all do it together!

show that we fans are still fighting for this show, that it should not of been canceled. Show Fox they made a big mistake.

vote and spread the word to fellow LTM fans. Make some noise!

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

Vote every 20 minutes.

Click "Refresh Page" to update the page. Voting refreshes page too.

Hurry there is only 8 days left til poll closes.
MegalegU chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This story is so awesome, the little sarcastic comments and everything! You're awesome :D
Luvliacd chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
That's so funny because it is nature, Emily and Eli should be together, they're so natural with one another. Is she legal yet there in DC?
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
sheer genious!

"They are the Cal and Gillian for the Facebook age." KILLED ME! thanks sooo much!

im actually writing a fanfic that displays this analogy as well, i mean the coincidental aspects of the Cal/Gillian - Eli/Emily relationships. But is not nearly as fun as this one is more like angst meets law n order SVU in a very callian-ish kinda fashion.

this was lovely, thanks a lot for this wonderful lil story, keep it up jessie.
RainbowsArePretty chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Finally! Another eli/Emily shipper. I would have thought that after that last episode that this site would have been chock full of e/e fics.

oh, well.

fabulous fic as always :)
Aleia Jade chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
"Cal and Gillian 2.0 right out there on his couch. One manipulating. One figuring out how to save them."

I was going to say how fitting that line is, and how it really fits with my conceptualization of them, but then it slowly dawned on me...what if I'm wrong? What if I misidentified the manipulator and the saver? Because this is starting to look a lot like Bones when Gordon Gordon told Sweets that "one of them struggles with (the knowledge of their mutual love) on a daily basis."

Wow. Good job. You rock.
anna-garny chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Oh very nice.

I've been reading a bit of FF lately (in my laziness at not finishing my own pieces I can at least take solace that I'm not the only person out there who sometimes seems to abandon fics) but this is some of the best stuff I've read in a while.

You've captured Cal's voice beautifully, and gone in a good direction with this.

Honestly? I can't wait to see where this does go- obviously Eli does have some reciprocal feelings for Emily or he would never have come to the Lightman house when she called... for fear of being killed or punched again, or worse, fired.
MidnightOfTheSoul chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
OH MY GOODNESS ENJOY MY CAPSLOCKY JOY

This was perfect. At first I was hesitant because the En/Eli thing freaked me out, but wow.

Them becoming 2.0 is amazing, just... amazing. And I know this is a one shot, but if you ever felt like picking it up at a later point in the season, that would be fantastic.

I'm pretty sure Em is going to have mad crazy skills when she gets older and then Cal will realize what he created and oh noes.

GREAT work!
jojo140 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I really like this story. Emily is just like Cal. lol Great story.