Reviews for Nico di Angelo: Boy, Uninterrupted
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 4 . 6/18
Yayayayayyayayay i finished this story! IT WAS EXTRAVAGANT!
Sir Heroden chapter 1 . 6/12
Great story! You are a fabulous writer!
annoyingperson chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
love the story :)
hint: don't talk about achahol, were kids can see it and be influenced :(
AN AWESOME Guest chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
HA! I actually recognize where you got the idea for the title from! Psychology class for the win.
vivian chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
this is pretty fucking amazing if i must say so myself. Like woah. I'm still in shock as to how good this is. A serious round of applause to you! i will look forward to more fics from you!
random-k chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Wow! I loved it
glittering wolf chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
You story was amazingly done. Your characterization was spot on and you had just the right amount of drama, and humor.
glittering wolf chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
This is awesome.
geek179 chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
This is the most amazing Nico story I have ever read! I love how you build all their relationships so amazingly and everyone still seems in character. Amazing job!
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Yay I love it!
But the formatting is hard on my eyes .
try to break it up a little more :)
scorchedtrees chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
This is a great insight into Nico's head and his relationship with his dad. I loved it, great job!
cindella204 chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
There's only one other author in who has multiple stories in my favorites, and she's writing a series that I'm in love with...but single stories? No.

Congratulations. (Although it's not like my opinion means much of anything, but I can pretend right? -_-)

I don't have words for this. Like I seriously don't know what to say.

You're freaking amazing?

Wait, I already said that though. .

No words.

CanisLupus4 chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
I think Hades admitting to his epiphany was a little rushed or something, awkward and just not quite there, but the rest of this was very well done. Nico and Hades' inner conflict, anger and frustration come across very well, as do the family's odd touching moments.
P chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
Aw...sweat bonding time before they go to desecrate the other side. :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »