Reviews for Just a Cough, Sammy
Angelic Abomination chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Hey! This story always makes me cry and then smile big time!
TallyKnighte chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
That was great! It was totally in character and I love all the medical detail you used. Brilliant ending! Keep writing! :)
Neshomeleh chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
lol, I actually thought myself sometimes that Sam looked older than Dean now and then... thank you... I liked your first one too
ccase13 chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
The openning scene in Phantom Traveler has been the cause of LOTS of sleeping Dean fetishes!

I feel so sorry for the poor sick things.
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
lmao...ahahaha
Angelic Abomination chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
I am so happy. I found this here. This is the story I have been looking for for weeks. Will have to post on forum that it was staring me in the face the whole time.

Sheepish grin.
Black Rose Blue chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
I love this story, and I really liked the end with the doctor thought that Sam was the older brother. I bet that made his day!

BRB
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
Finally got back to read this last chpater. The doc thought Sam was the big brother...Priceless!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
Hey

I liked the story! Sometimes that got a little OOC, but I loved it anyway D

I'm a little sister and everyone thinks I'm older than my sister ahaha I don't know why, I wanted to know, though! ahahha I can imagine how much Dean hated it.. Poor thing lol

See you around o/

Rosetta
6Darkest6Angel6 chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
Love this story too. Sick!Dean's just the best... along with hurt!Dean & de-aged!Dean. :)
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Chap 1 - *swallows audibly* Ouch, that just about broke my heart, that first scene. For both of them. I think those images are burned into my brain forever. Poor sick Dean swathed in white, reminds me of "Faith" - that episode still freaks me out. Though "I'm gonna die and there's nothing you can do about it" is a far cry from "I'm gonna die and I'm sorry". It's somehow more heartbreaking without his trademark defiance, as though he's too far gone to save.

Chap 2 - NOT THE IMPALA! *sniffle* But you made up for it with the "Dean sleeping with his knees tucked under him like a 2 year old" bit. LOL

Chap 3 - I love the description of him with the Impala, he sure loves that car. I can't say much, *I* sure love that car."I'm bigger than you...I WILL carry you in..." -grin- That definitely planted an image in my mind. ::glee::

Chap 4 - Ouch - Dean being too hard on himself as usual. Yep, you broke my heart again with this one. I love the conversations he has with himself, you've nailed down his self-loathing impeccably well. Poor Dean. And the trip to the hospital was just beautifully done, starting with Sam bursting into the bathroom. If I saw my brother in that condition, I'm not sure I could stop the tears.

Chap 5 - After all the times he's been in the hospital, I can well imagine Dean developing a phobia and of course when you're sick it's all blown out of proportion. The writers seem to have a sick fascination with tampering with Dean's heart and I'm trying to figure out if there's some hidden significance behind it or if it's somehow unintentional. I can't imagine it's accidental, though, not with those writers. Sam using the "please do it for me" card is a lovely touch. He only pulls that out when he absolutely has to, and when he does it's a good indicator that things have already gone sideways. Nice work! And I love love love the hand holding moment. *smiling sigh*

Chap 6 - I don't even have words for this chapter, sweet holy mother ouch. DEFINITELY an "I want to rub his tummy" entry. I could imagine all of it, and I think I have new nightmare material. *whimper* Your description of Sam is utterly priceless, too. After all of that, I can understand why the conversation went the way it did in the other piece. My poor sweet Dean.

Chap 7 - "...less like he'd been punched in the face and more like his mascara had run..." LMAO That was just beautiful. And so was the doc's "big bro" speech, made me laugh out loud. I could just see Dean glaring once he regained his composure, and the lollipop crack was absolutely priceless.

I decided to do one review of all of it instead of taking chapter by chapter. Save on your mailbox space. ;-) I tried to pick high/lowlights so this isn't 40 pages long. Overall, though, this was an awesome piece and, based on one of your author notes, I have to say I hope your friend recovered well from the accident. Once again, thanks for sharing!

LD
anon chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
ROTFL! Ok that ending rocked! Big as Sam is now and the fact that Dean looks the same as he always has, they honestly look the same age then add in Sam in protective mother hen mode and Dean all little sick and scared - and yep looks like big bro taking care of little bro to me - and seriously it's the cutest damn thing ever!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 7 . 10/6/2010
This was absolutely awesome! I'm so glad you told me about it. Chapter 6 was so incredibly fantastic.
HeartsDragon chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Poor Dean~ it absolutely sucks when your 'little' siblings get taller than you!

This story is really good~ ]
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
That's what's so incredible about Dean. He looks like a vulnerable, love-seeking little boy one moment and a ruthless protector and killer the next. You just wanna hold him in your arms. Well, to begin with...
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »