Reviews for Beautiful
Katie Ria Tay chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Omg, this is so accurate for loads of girls, really greats story and I love your other Jasper/Alice fanfics to, it's the only one I ship in twlight, Edward/Bella just annoy me, I hate that ship soo much. Hi
LKV chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
omg, I have a bud who feels like this all the time, would you mind if I sent this to her to read?
Ninjababe09 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Sighs. The world needs more guys like Jasper. This is a very good story, and I almost cried. If my sister wasn't in the room I would've.
Becky L chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I read this on Twilighted and was pleased to find it on here too; it's a really good story and well written.
XxNonstoppSmilerxX chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I think gitls call other girls ugly cuz it makes them feel better about themselves. I only call people ugly when I'm pissed off or playing. I think that's a great plot.
Pasts-Hormony2 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This was such a beautiful story with an even more beautiful meaning. It made me cry. Jasper was unbelievably sweet. Do guys like that really exist? I hope so. But really, the message rings loud and clear and your writing was fabulous.
evenflo78 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Beautiful story and what a truly wonderful message within it! Nice job! Good luck in the contest!
marsbareater12 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Wow. Just wow. I went anerexoic for a bit last year, and have considered becoming bulmiac for a while now, but this si really good! I lvoe it.

marsbareater12
Kimmydonn chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Great entry on a difficult topic. Hard to do in so few words, great job.
Madame Moffat Jasper chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I got teary eyed when I re-read this story, You are amazing you wrote this!
forget me knott chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Jasper is really sweet :) I hate it when girls tell people that they aren't beautiful...it's just so mean.. Great one-shot :)
Live. Breathe. Twilight chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I'm 13 years old and barely 5 feet tall. I'm underweight but feel fat all the time. My whole group of friends is obsessed with weight loss, I'm the only one who eats, and yet I'm the one who's told I "obsess" too much over fatness. Meanwhile, one of my classmates is borderline anorexic and no one notices.

I'm doomed to spend my life alone with my computer and my Twilight stuff. Sob!

Oh well, at least there's fanfiction...;-)

P.S. I DO think that a double chin wold require losing a LITTLE weight. Losing weight does not have to give you an ED.
PaleChikO.o chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I absoluteley LOVED this! It actually made me tear up at the end. haha. Just one question..whats with the saltwater? Is it to hide red eyes or something? Sorry i just never heard of that. Anyway this story totally inspired me and your a really great writer! (:

I hope you can review my stories someday. :)
mimi chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
i loved it i hope theres more chapters that would be great
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
God I hate Lauren. What a bitch! I feel so sorry for Alice though, she is pushed out like the outcast and people make fun of her. But she has Jasper, and they don't. That is the main thing. Jasper is amazing, and all she needs. The ending is so Jalice *sighs happily*