Reviews for Virtue Versus Vice
ARCtheElite chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I like the simplicity of Akari's thoughts. Now as the series has gotten a little further, it seems exactly like what Akari might think (especially the episode when Lilithmon controls her).
Musical Darkness chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Nice. It makes sense. Taiki's your typical gogglehead, rushing into things recklessly, but he does have his limits. Definitly going to have SOME romance between Taiki and Akari in the show! Great job!
Kaito Lune chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
That was pretty good. I really liked it. :) I've been thinking something along these lines for the relationship between Akari and Taiki but a bit differently.
Dreams on Wings chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Such is the love between childhood friends lol great job! considering we don't know much about Xros Wars yet, this is good! _
Hikari no Destany chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Sorry to rain on your parade, but I was the first. But anyway, I liked it. Nice Xros Wars fic.
Anette Paris chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
(First of all, please, excuse my bad English :P It's not my first language).

This is the first Xros Wars fic I read It's very well written, and your point of view is really interesting. I admit I've never thought about it, but now that I read your fic, I think I understand a little bit more their behaviour and feelings.

Good job :)