Reviews for Theoretically
coeurfeyrac chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Noooooo! Sadness :(

But beautifulness, too.

Happy Birthday! For...a few weeks ago. Yeah.

Is it wrong that, in the middle of a sadandbeautiful piece of writing, the word smack-dab still makes me laugh? XD
Hazel chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I really liked the scene that you described and how you described Lily through Teddy's eyes. It was very beautiful.
NotExactlySuperGirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I hope you're happy, you just made me like Lily/Teddy.

All this time, my thoughts on the couple were 'Where did they get that?' and now, here I am, hopelessly in love with the story and the pairing.

This is a fantastic story, deep, interesting, and I just love the way you portrayed Teddy and Lily!
ouja chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
No. No it's not. My favorite thing about my birthday is that my half-birthday (and, incidentally, my best friend's birthday) is May 2, the day Voldemort was defeated.
LaPaige chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I so thought this would have a happy ending, and in a way that's what makes it so great - how you can change the feeling of a story, or make it unpredictable. This was great :)
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Happy b'day! Sad and romantic. Keep writing
juniperwing chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This was amazing.

I usually don't like Teddy/Lily, but I really liked this.
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
So great! A realistic love story. I mean, this is how we all actually feel in break ups. It's all 'why doesn't it work this way in real life'? And 'was that the wrong decision'? I love the way you put real feelings in this fic. But just one thing - if it's a Harry Potter story then surely there must be some more magic?
jaguar1223 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Short but I loved it.
lonely hands chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This is so bittersweet and I just loved how Teddy was leaving everything up to Lily - it seemed very him, or at least, how I think of him. Her reaction was spot on, as well!

You just blow me away every time, y'know?

&& Happy (early) Birthday!