Reviews for Thankfully Missed BDay Party
ScarletFire23 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I like this! Please write more! I can't wait to read the rest!
Mottie chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Hey keep writing I want to know how this ends! Please...
Carpe Noctem Amicus chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
First of all I would like to thank everyone for reviewing my story, and as to the puppies turning into humans, lol i will think about it; that is a good idea :)
marcey chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Wow really great, but she would have noticed the eyes if she was a photographer. All in all, the story was great and kept my attention. Please add more chapter. Hey the could have puppies that turn into humans. Cool huh?
babakazoo chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
it's a good story
Formerly BM Jr chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
what can i say about this story? ...actually, not very much unfortunately, since i have no clue what book this is actually based off of.

it's a good story, but there are a couple of nitpicks i should voice. Normally length would be one, but i can't complain, since I've wanted to try a multi-chapter 1 shot for a while now, i just can never bring myself to doing it.

One thing (and I don't know if this is just me) that i did notice was that there were some grammar points that i had to read twice, or three times, just to understand what was actually trying to be said. But then again, those always throw me for a loop, lol.

It is a very good story, and If i actually knew the book it was based on, i bet I could criticize it more. but in all, you've done a good job. I don't know bout you, but I think I'm gonna stick with my videogame fics though, since with competition like this...i am so screwed! lmao