Reviews for Falling for the Doctor
loved it
DeathDaisy chapter 14 . 5/28/2011
thats it? wow ] was a very good story ]]]
pajama pants5 chapter 14 . 9/6/2010
what! the end! no that cant be the end! but what happends? will the guys support him? there need to be an epiloge or something! :)
hashtagxheel chapter 14 . 9/5/2010
It's so good, I love it ! Alex and Ashley are a really good match.
XWF1000 chapter 14 . 9/5/2010
The ending was horrible! You should have made a few more chapters but that's just my opinion!
pajama pants5 chapter 12 . 8/31/2010
ahhhhh alex is just so adorable!

and i love the skit he did when he called matt striker a nerd! that was so priceless! :)
Sofa King We Todd Did chapter 11 . 8/28/2010
Awe that's sad I know it may seem a little heartless but really she messed up big time when she decide to go back to Dave and break Alex heart. I don't blame Alex for not wanting to be with her. I can't wait to see some more this is getting really good. Update soon!
electrikbloom chapter 11 . 8/25/2010
Ooh Ashley you messed up girl! :(

Stupid Dave -.-
pajama pants5 chapter 11 . 8/25/2010
ahhhh curse u alex riley! u should have been like 'yes oh god ive missed u! lets date and live happily ever after!'

haha jkjk i loved the chapter. poor ashley :( and stupid dave :P
pajama pants5 chapter 10 . 8/24/2010
ahhhhh omg poor alex! :(:(:(:(:( it so sad to picture the varsity villain, the rare bread, alex riley so depressed! :( i really hope he works things out with Ashley soon!
electrikbloom chapter 10 . 8/24/2010
Poor Alex :(

Stupid Dave -.-

this story is great can't wait for more! :D
Sofa King We Todd Did chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
Wow she shouldn't stay with Dave. Her and Alex would have been a cute pairing. I feel really bad for poor Alex have to go through this. Ashley needs to see that he love her the whole time. Gah! Well anyways it was good. Update soon!
Sofa King We Todd Did chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
Ooooh I was waiting for Alex to just punch Dave right in the kisser. Dave deserved everything to happen to him he is such a douchebag. I feel really bad for Alex I can't believe he is going through this. Update soon!
pajama pants5 chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
ahhh it was a good chapter because it was so interesting and full of drama... but them its like sad because alex and ashley are still fighting! ahhh! i cant wait for the update! :)
pajama pants5 chapter 8 . 8/20/2010
ahhhhhh! poor alex! no dave cant come over! this is alex riley territory! i really hope alex and ashley get back together soon! :O