Reviews for The New Girl
Joella chapter 7 . 12/7/2007
this was good do you have any more of do with more the moms but the girls too
m chapter 7 . 10/26/2006
awesome love it
Renebre chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
A complete Mary-Sue of course, as most SV fanfics involving original characters are - maybe you could tone down Arieah's virtues a bit. Making her a model, likeable AND good at track as well as having the attention of all the boys isn't exactly going to endear her to the reader. Not to mention the added try-to-get sympathy tactic of having a parent die. Perhaps you could bring back Jess and Liz's positive qualities as well - as far as I can tell you're making Elizabeth a snappy, cranky character who everyone hates, and Jess a pushover who doesnt care about her twin. Good luck.
Qi chapter 3 . 5/30/2004
oreyt...am running out of time..sorry but i'll just write one review for chapters 3-7...o hope that's okay...Arieah seems very talented..but isnt she just all over the place? well, the other chapters are still very well-written..and i had fun reading your fic..i hope you still continue this..
Qi chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
chapter 2! another interesting part...and that chemistry between Arieah and Blue's definitely nice. ..
Qi chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
hey!i've always loved SVJH and i bumped across your fic... and since amma continue reading this, i suppose i write a single review for each chapter...oreyt? ok..for the first chapter...Arieah seems to have attitude... she seems cool... it was a fast chapter...her full identity was written right there...it was nice..a good start! it makes me wanna read more and learn about her...)thumbs up!
Laura chapter 7 . 12/10/2003
This is really good! can u write another chapter? :-)
KCLJS chapter 7 . 5/12/2002
cool
spidergirl chapter 7 . 4/29/2002
your story is cute

drop the whole "brit" thing with the regular characters tho... itz set in california.
Annum chapter 6 . 4/24/2002
OMG, great story, please hurry and write somemore!

Cant wait,

annum
Katie chapter 6 . 4/23/2002
Wow! We have the same name! How amazing! (Sorry, I'm in a wierd mood) Anyways! I love you're story! You'll have to continue very soon, or I shall be most displeased. Okay, I'm done.
007agent chapter 5 . 4/15/2002
katie keep it up! cool! post ur next chapter soon!
Unknown chapter 5 . 4/14/2002
I need more!chap.6,I need chap.6!

-Unknown
Katherine chapter 5 . 3/27/2002
Katie- This is great! I have missed SVJH ever since they stopped writing them. I kind of hope that Blue and Arieah hook up, because I'm more of a Sal/Liz person myself. Anyways, KEEP WRITING! I am so happy to find SVJH fiction and I hope you keep it up. Thankies! Kat
Cayley chapter 5 . 2/23/2002
That's great! I love your new character and how she connects to the characters of Sweet Valley.