Reviews for Your Nurse
UseYourWords chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
That was so good and so sweet! I want more chapters! And then I want even more chapters! :)
rtlnord chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Love your work, hope you keep updating on a regular base cos cant wait to read more! "Just say yes!" :-) (By the way, loved the video you posted a month ago or so on youtube, the one with the Snowpatrol song "Just say yes"!)
Rugbygirrl chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Oh I'm so glad you continued! It was such a sweet story:)
hotforteacher chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Lovely story!
analiesa1013 chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Loved this chapter,and the way you had Gillian repeating that she just wanted to kiss Cal. LOL
schnerb chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Yet again, you've written such a lovely story.

I particularly like the 'taking it slow theme' going on so could you extend this one maybe? I'm sure there are lots of possibilities to explore as the relationship develops.

Whatever you decide, thanks for posting.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Live thus chapter and live the idea of their relationship taking it slowly...,,, can you continue into a story? Wot does emily, zoe, ria and loker think? Do they tell them?
StepFurther chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
aw, how amazing it was? it was UTTERLY AMAZING! YAY! and I LOVE IT SO SO MUCH! thank you honey! and again you should write one more chap:)
SorryButNo chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I love it! funny and romantic!
StepFurther chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
YAY!

this was FANTSTICALLY AMAZING! I LOVE IT SO SO SO MUCH!

thank you very much sweetheart! i wish this happened to me too. LOL

you should write even one more chap!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I like smut! Loved it. So do we get to hear the'talk'
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Oeee! Very exciting! I love it. Will there be a next chapter? I hope so!
TraceyJackson chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I really liked this story. Well written and one i can actually see playing out on the show. Gr8 job!
martini crazy chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
absolutely loving it..i'm a no drama mama, well to a certain extend, but i do like my share of fluffyness and you brought it ;) HOT!
Tomellie chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
That was adorable and very sexy! Please say you're going to continue with the "talk" ;)