Reviews for The Infamous Bamon Battles
wereworldsurvivor chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Loved reading this story, it's so well written, so Bonnie and so Damon!
TheNigerian chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Damn girl! This is coming 4rm a delena supporter; THIS STORY IS D SHIZNIT! God, u're good! U kinda left sm of ur readers like oliver twist;asking 4 more. Write some more! Love ya!
rebbyreb93 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
lovely
XHush-HushX chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Angry sex! Love it! Love the Bamon just love everything about this.
VampireLover412 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER! plz plz plz! luved it!
WhichBennett chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Mmmmm angery sex! That's the best kind lol
VampireLover411 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
what the heck? why are so fricken good at writing stories like this? WHY? once again my heart exploded. i had to go to the hospital and get it stiched back up! thx a lot!D NOT write any more of these! (jk jk, plz write more, but seriously, i need stiches!)
FiestyEva chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
OMG... amazing start so far, just wonder how long til you will update your new one! comn on, just dont leave us & waiting too long!

Eva
romeondjuliet4-ever chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
actually lmao! GREAT story!
Kay4sho chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
That was some smoldering and intense making up with a sweet ending. Made me giddy, update soon please.
I am Bonnie Salvatore chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
holy crap. wow. Bonnie & Damon got it on! very...graphic. good story.
charrrmed chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Amazing, amazing, amazing story! This was so hot, and I love the way you described their fight. It just kept getting and better. Bonnie throwing objects at Damon while he sneaks in bites at her. Oh my gosh, and the way you described the sex was great! One of the best Bamon smut I've ever read!
Ellechillin chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Hey luv,

I must say this was a fun read. I was laughing all the while picturing the scene in my mind. I feel like Elena and Stefan are the "vanilla" couple to what Bonnie and Damon could be. This fight over a strip club? Bonnie needs to get a grip! lol. He should have taken her! I like that Damon sorted her out so nicely. I'm in the library right now, suppose to be getting a head start on uni reading list for fall but this is what I'm doing! I love the fighting and the making up. If you're apologizing for you swearing, I must appear to be a sailor! I'm waiting patiently for you to write a Stefan/Bonnie mash up. ;-) Thanks for reading my fics and spreading my name.

XX

Ellie
Ttrace chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This fanf was dangerous and cute.
sidsaid chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
That was a lot of anger XD!