Reviews for Lares
Qwertyuiop chapter 9 . 5/26
6 years and 20 days since your last update.
acetwolf94 chapter 9 . 3/31
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
mogomikyoko chapter 9 . 3/24
Im so sad you never finished this. Its SO good! I like how riddick and harry arnt immediately all over eachother and how you didnt follow the movie word for word
Arlujen chapter 9 . 1/19
It got so exciting! I was literally holding my breath and suddenly there were no more chapters ! please continue I really like this fic
Firefox chapter 9 . 12/23/2017
Love it please update soon
Guest chapter 9 . 9/27/2017
Are u still working on this story
Gidget1889 chapter 9 . 8/2/2017
Hope that writers block is long gone and you are ready and able to update. I was really hoping that after 5 years something would give and more would be published. I hope life is treating you well and you are still writing.

A friend.
Midnight Fox12 chapter 9 . 4/30/2017
A very good story unfortunately it is not finished, nor will it ever be.
Scarlet daydreamer chapter 9 . 4/7/2017
I really liked this story so far. Why did you stop updating it? *wails* It's been five years! YEARS ! An it is so good, I really liked how everything isn't exactly the same as the movie.
I don't understand why Paris seems to hate Harry so much though. Is it the sword? The threats? The lack of fear of Riddick? Those seem to be too weak of a foundation to breed the kind of hatred you described.
Shazza and Fry's rivalry seems to be skirting the very edge of "justified dislike" and almost but not quite into "too much hatred without good reason" so I would recommend that you watch that in future chapters and make sure that there's something else done to escalate tensions before any true sniping at eachother begins.
Will you ever continue this? Pretty please with sugar on top?
neuer Anfang chapter 9 . 2/24/2017
Are you ever going to finish this story?
Guest chapter 9 . 2/6/2017
Would love some more of this. I hope there is space for writing in your life this yearl
reptoholic chapter 9 . 11/20/2016