Reviews for The SOLDIER Way
joestew2412 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Nice! I like your story my review buddy! I needed some motivation to write my next chapter and after im done reading this should help! I like your idea, and i have an idea where this is heading but I do like it. You like Zack and Cloud yaio...really?
Princess Turk chapter 9 . 9/18/2010
Oh, the idea to have the kanji carved into Cloud's shoulder? Very, very awesome! I literally let out a gasp when I read that. Such an unexpected thing! I do love the way your mind works!

You did a great job on writing the reunion between Cloud and Zack. :)

Holy crap - when I read that part where Sephiroth mentioned that he had to meet "a young man", I just KNEW something was up. Sure enough, it's that damned Jake Almasy!

Hell yes, i'm certainly ready for your next chapter, as always! By the way, I agree with what you said about Seifer in your end notes. I'm currently playing through FFVIII for the millionth time again, and I have a such a love/hate relationship with him. He's such a bastard but I love his attitude sometimes.
StrifeMe chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
Sephiroth :o

i love this, so epic!

aww its no problem, im really happy i played a part in inspiring you to write! I loooooove this 3
Princess Turk chapter 8 . 9/4/2010
Oh, yes! Great update! Your story was already great to begin with, but it's getting better and better with each chapter. As always, I can't wait to read what happens next! By the way, I love the way you write Sephiroth; you keep him in character very well.

I also look forward to seeing the timeline if you choose to post it. It's always interesting to see things laid out like that. :)
Princess Turk chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
Wow, thank goodness for the janitor! That was really cool of him. So happy to see James and Matt reunited as well! I like how you brought Nanaki into the story - very awesome. Can't wait to see what will happen next! Great job as always! :)
Princess Turk chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
Great chapter! Sorry for not reading or reviewing when you first updated; i'm trying to catch up on everything. I really liked the way you wrote Cloud's meeting with Rufus - very descriptive, and I enjoyed the fact that I could see all of it playing out in my mind. Great job. :)
Princess Turk chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Reno got knocked the hell out! lol Loved this chapter! You did a great job on blending James' view at the beginning to the rest of the story. Some people just massacre it, but you did great. :)
ArchadianRose chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
ooooooo _ very well done. Looking forward to the next chapter(s)? :P
Princess Turk chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
Oh, this chapter was GREAT! Seriously! Every chapter keeps getting better and better. The scene with Cloud and Sephiroth was incredibly intense; the way you wrote it, I could see and hear them in my head as I was reading. Great job on setting the scenes and including details.
Princess Turk chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Nice! Really awesome way to bring Zack back. I was on the edge of my seat the whole chapter, seriously. Can't wait for your next update. I hope you have a safe trip, and i'm sorry that you have to attend a funeral. Take care.

- Princess Turk
LovelessDuchess chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
It's pretty goood story line.
Princess Turk chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Whoa! I didn't expect this at all! I like it! I like the idea of writing in James' point of view as well. :)
Princess Turk chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Great start! I can't wait to read more. You write really well; keep up the good work! :)