Reviews for Immutamus
shallowness chapter 12 . 6/22/2015
This was an interesting read - a fresh spin in this fandom.
caribbeanblues chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
Oh, good. I'm glad you decided to end it like this and not like in the previous chapter. :) Though I would love to know how he found his way out of limbo.
This is a really good story. I love the characterisation (I think everyone was perfectly in-character), I love Eames and how he flirts with everyone, I love how he and Arthur bicker like and old married couple lol, and how they communicate without speaking. I love me some bromance. But lol, I would love to know what happened in Morocco with Arthur.
Arthur and Ariadne were so lovely together and I'm glad it took some time for them to get together.
I loved everything. I really enjoyed reading this story.
krola chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
"Well," Arthur was using his professional voice; he was in work mode. He would hold nothing back. "Quite frankly I think it's a little ridiculous."

This, this is Arthur! I loved the movie and the idea of Arthur/Ariadne but most of the fics make Arthur fall in love too soon and then he becomes too gentle and even sentimental... But your Arthur is perfect and very on character (all the characters are but it's arthur the most difficult to write!) so thank you! Great work and fic!
TheSadTruth chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
oh I didnt mention what I though the dr. Who reference was. It was the creepy stone angels! I immediately thought of the Weeping Angels!
TheSadTruth chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
DID YOU REALIZE THERE IS A DR. WHO REFERENCE? :) I just noticed it, while rereading this amazing story! I think it has the perfect amount of fluff and conflict and I love the scenes where Arthur is protective of Ariadne. and then the Buffy reference! ah! It just made me like this story more!
Lov3good chapter 12 . 8/13/2011
Loved it! Brilliant!
Arisa Aihara chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
"Looks like an accountant, acts like James Bond, drinks like a girl and dresses like my grandfather."

Made me laugh, really, this line. I copied it down on a Post-It and pasted it on the wall. xD
icansoar chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
This was lovely - I like how the last line was from the movie too.
Jesse chapter 12 . 7/21/2011
Eek! That's so cute! )
miniamelia13 chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
*gasp!* Fischer?
miniamelia13 chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
This was a good chapter!
miniamelia13 chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
This chapter was my favorite so far.. Miles is so wise, and you captured him so perfectly. He has a better hold on reality even better than Arthur, perfect, professional Arthur.

I loved it, needless to say.
miniamelia13 chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
This, as usual, was awesome.
miniamelia13 chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
This chapter was fantastic, and so artfully explained with the elegance that Arthur possesses.
miniamelia13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This seems awesome! I'm going through and reading what you've posted so far...