Reviews for The Pwnage of Haruhi Suzumiya
ChaosRune chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
self insert is just lame, but in this case somewhat funny
Themulchmeister chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
I'm glad I finally took some time to read this one. It already sounds really hilarious. I haven't heard of Go go RPG but I figured that they were stuck in a dodgy sounding game anyway. Can't wait to read more!
Middle Eye chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Okay, that was good. The ammo thing was total Haruhi.

"'Um, g-guys?' MA1D-chan asked nervously. 'Which button is "X"?'

'It's the blue one with an "X" on it.'"

Brilliant. Just brilliant.

One thing though; if you plan on entering the Society, aren't you using a SI. But never mind, great chapter!
Serendipital chapter 26 . 8/14/2011
I'd just like to say that this is a very funny series. The Layman! I hope you can continue it soon. :D
Alex McM chapter 13 . 8/8/2011
Well at least kyon knows to wear adult diapers next time. Once again, so very funny.
Alex McM chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
Well that was a surprise. But then again, when no-one knows your name it's easy to fly under the radar. Thanks again for making me laugh so hard.
Naoki Kashima chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
...*dies of laughter*
Alex McM chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
The censors be a harsh mistress. Now would I be correct in guessing that Kenpachi Zaraki was in that prison cell? And if so...Huh? Oh well, another hilarious chapter.
Alex McM chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
If Kyon keeps whinging he might just get the death sentence...For real this time! Anyway, this is so good, can't wait to read more!
Alex McM chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
I'm loving this story! This was really good (Kudos to whomever wrote it) I'm looking forward to reading more.
Alex McM chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
Oh god please tell me the Mikuru Beam will appear somewhere in this story. If not then I'll write it!
Alex McM chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
You got Kyon's character perfectly for this. It sounds like fun.
Alex McM chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
How could Yuki lose? Impossible! And poor Kyon gettin teabagged, that was funny.
onerustybucket chapter 25 . 7/23/2011
Aww fuck...
superstarultra chapter 22 . 5/14/2011
Oh, god, poor, poor Kyon. He went through ALL of that garbage and just... Wow. He really needs a break.

...And sidequests really do suck sometimes.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »