Reviews for Trial and Error
Nornichica chapter 17 . 12/3/2013
Ummm, excuse me... this is NOT a Taichi/Sora fic. This is a Sora/Will fic. You put this in the wrong category.
ThatsWhatSheSaid07 chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
I cannot express enough how much I enjoyed reading this. I've been looking for a while for a good story to read on here and I happened to come across yours. I love Will! He's definitely awesome and I can't wait to see what happens in the sequels following this story. Good job :)
King Kubar chapter 18 . 7/9/2011
That was an amazing story, truly. It was mature but not overly and dealt with a good bit of emotional drama. So many secrets, so many mysteries that need to be answered. I also like how you involved so many other digimon and didn't make other out to be weak. To often I see people make Wargreymon weak because Gallatmon is around. Or is it not so often, I'm never sure.

My only complaint is the Choadramon, they went down to easily but because Warrior Strikemon was stronger than usual(at least that's the idea I got) due to the darkness then I can accept it.

I'm pretty meutral on the lack of Taiora. In the original Japanese Tai didn't feel for Sora like that anyway. I'm more of a Michi guy myself.

All that said this is great. If this is just the start of the over arching story you, Dowski, and etiger1995 are making I can't Imagin how awesome the rest could be.
Neon765 chapter 17 . 8/20/2010
Yes you should do a sequel! I think your story has been great, although i didn't really understand... So was David trying to help them out throughout the whole thing? And he wasn't trying to kill them? WoW u.u

Neon765
RazenX chapter 17 . 8/19/2010
Great ending. Thanks for putting my request in for chapter 15. The final battle was intense to say the least and had a shocking end. The ending was also touching, and I loved Will's reaction at the end. Definitely one of my favorite stories. Can't wait for the sequel-X
etiger1995 chapter 17 . 8/18/2010
cant wait for the sequel! its probably what I'm going to be thinking about until you get the first chapter of it up.
WolfSummoner93 chapter 17 . 8/18/2010
HE'S BACK! -happy dance- and they finally kissed... that means they are together right? loved the story Novelist, was great from begining to finish. I can't wait for the sequeal!
The Exiled Outcast chapter 17 . 8/18/2010
:'( :( :'(

I can't believe it's over! I loved the short monologue at the beginning and then Will said "Like hell I will!" That was cool! I hope you keep writing and I'll be waiting for the sequel! XD Tell your girlfriend I said "Thank you!"
WolfSummoner93 chapter 16 . 8/17/2010
-jaw drop- dude... major plot twist! David was... good? well damn, I was completely off. now I feel bad.

NOOOOOO! WIIILLLLLLLL! He went like a true hero. great chapter, can't wait for an update
The Exiled Outcast chapter 16 . 8/17/2010
This is so good! I don't want it to end! But, all good things must come to a stop. :( Can't wait to see what happens next! :D
TaioraWarrior chapter 15 . 8/16/2010
you just lost yourself a reader
Neon765 chapter 15 . 8/16/2010
aaw! that last section was cute... I am actually liking this Will/Sora couple. I hope you do more stories with Will in. :D

Neon765
The Exiled Outcast chapter 15 . 8/16/2010
"Elegon? Shopping? Really?" I loved that quote!

I love the story sooo much! I can't wait for the next chapter!
TooShyToScream92 chapter 15 . 8/16/2010
Oh man! Poor Taichi! I really thought this was going to be à Taiora, my favorite (. Anyway! Update soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/16/2010