Reviews for Second Chances
xxedwardcullenloverxx chapter 9 . 1/24
AW Please finish this! Love this story!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
Oh. My. God. You did NOT just leave it at that. I know you didnt and will update soon because if you dont, i will HUNT you down and do it myself. So update soon. . . Or else...

P.s love the story!
Court chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
I just finished your story, which I found after reading the LAST one. Same sentiment here. I really love this one, too, and REALLY, REALLY want to see it to it's finish! I know it's been a couple of years, but I'd really appriciate it! : D
kikichugirl chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
Hey,

Please keep updating soon. I think this is really good & you're doing really great.

I honestly think flamers are incredibly rude - it's not because they're criticizing a story, or because they're anonymous. It's because they just say they don't like a story, then they don't even explain why.

I try not to do that, you know? I tell people what I like and don't like, and how they can improve it if I know how they can.

So I really like your Jake and Edward interaction, but I think it's been going on for a bit too long. They need to get over it for once! Like, call a truce or something.

I wonder what an EPOV outtake would be like, if that would be possible for this story? I think I'd really enjoy it, along with other readers.

This is a nice change from how Edward and Bella quickly get back together towards the end of New Moon. It's a better representation of REAL LIFE, you know? But at some point, Bella's going to have to stop being afraid of them both - or at least, one of them.

I thought it was hilarious that they kept leaving stuff and then Bella got irritated. That was great. One thing is obviously Edward and then it's also Jake too.

Bella needs to get food. Or let them help her. One or the other... Haha.

Keep writing!
Drithligh chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
Well, I really wish this story was continued. It has a great plot and great dialogue. I'll put it on my follow list in the hopes that you pick it up again sometime.
Drithligh chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
Haha! I don't know what's wrong with those boys, but I hope I find out.
Drithligh chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
This is so exciting and dramatic. I think the character dialogue is also very true to form.
Drithligh chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
Wow. There was a lot in that chapter. I especially liked how the future changed drastically with Bella's mood changes, for lack of a better term.
Drithligh chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
I have to say, I love this plot line. I'm not sure at the moment if it is completed or not; I'm suspecting not. But I'm really enjoying all of the potential twists that you're bringing up.
Sarah chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
wow, only just found this! is actually amazing, one of my faves so far! :p please update soon coz i love it!
CandyCane chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
:o You have no idea how upset I was when I finished this! I wanted to continue reading it so badly! Update soon!
Samara007 chapter 9 . 3/22/2011
I don't usually read Twilight fic, but accidentally found the link for this and I liked the summary, so I clicked! And now I'm hooked! I can see it's been awhile since you updated, and I completely understand how real life can get in the way, but I would REALLY like to know how it ends! Please? :-)
Nina chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
so gd, this is a gd story, pls update
LilyFlower chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
These stories are amazing! You are such a good author, please update soon!
JC chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I love this. Just found it after coming over from your other username. Can I ask where did your Bones fic go on your other username? I'm really upset you removed it as I really wanted you to finish it? I hope you put it back up as it was the best thing you have ever written.