Reviews for Nocturnal
Illegitimi chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
I hope that you continue this as I would love to see how she gets Dom to purge himself of his dead wife's memory. A very daunting task, but I bet that she could do it.

I love the pairing, and I think that their chemistry in the movie was very palpable. You could tell that they connected in so many ways.

A wonderful job, and especially with the first chapter of them meeting like ghostly apparitions over coffee.

Please update!
PepsiCrush chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
I hope you do decide to continue this. It's sad, but lovely.
yayy chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
good job(y)

like it veeerrr much.

it just so happens i have insomnia myself and reading this makes me smile :)
SoRightItsWrong chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Darling, we always need more fantastical Dari fics. Which you manage to do quite well :)

I would love to read more. Did you know there's over 400 fics on this site and only about 40 are Dari? Why is that? Ugh. This is why you, an amazing writer, need to make more. Or at the very least update!
blue-wasabi24 chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
nice twist in the end!
Coocachew chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Whoa, I;m liking the cliffhanger! This is a nice chapter. Brief, but good. I'll put it on my watch :) Good work!
Ray08 chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
interesting i really like the interaction can't wait to read more!
LinNicole chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Please keep it going. I'd love to see where you take this.
Passion Scarlett chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
O_O Eek! I love it sooo much! That cliffy was mean! :P Update ASAP! I'm definitely continuing to read this story!
swampophelia chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
please please continue. we D/A shippers really need to churn out more stories into the fanfic universe.
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Hmmm interesting. got to love those crazy dead wives. Can wait to see where this goes.
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Aw, that's sweet. Yes, do write more if you can. This was like a prequel to how they got together XD If you don't that's fine )
Lobsters forever chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I like this! This could be an amazing story! Please continue!
MalenaV chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This is the kind of Dom/Ari fic that there needs to be more of. A perfect portrayal of their relationship and what it may just turn out to be after the events of the movie.

I love it.
romancelvr chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I really liked this, but PLEASE keep going! I have to know where this goes from here! :]