Reviews for Itsumademo
CheshireKitKat chapter 1 . 5/17
SquirrelQueen88 chapter 1 . 1/17
Love, hugs and kisses right back at you because this story was FUCKING AMAZING! Holy mega nosebleed! This was so awesome that i am adding it to my favorites!
ice-liger chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I really like it but I would love to know what shigure thought of it!
The 21st Century Version chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Maybe I should try writing on a bus for six hours because this was amazing. The only thing I recommend is making the bearings more clear because I thought Kyo and Yuki were in the dinning room.
I.H.O.Pness chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
FlamboyantSnake chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
also, imagine if shigure walks in...0.0
shyguy3896 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Jessi Violet - botdf kitty chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Alright, my favorite had to be when Shigure was down stairs and choked on his coffee when he heard Yuki. LoL that was so funny I stopped breathing mid-laugh! XD

Great story! -
babybuu23 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
eek! oomg! tht was soo awesome! im srry u had 2 stay on a bus 4 6hrs :c but *gives a shit-eating grin* mabey u should ride 6hr long buses more often...jus sayin ;3
oswiniarty chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Haha, this was awesome. But when Kitty-kun ended up in his bedroom it confused me.

~Neko Morie
ShounenAiFangirl15 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I love you, I love you, I love this! Just wow! It was amazing and glorious! And I love you for writing this!
Spunkyviper93 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
That was glorious! I love the idea of Yuki begging! Oh the things I would do to theses boys. xD
ChOFee chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
OHGODLOL. Next time, try a 25 hour bus ride :D
polychloride chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I can totally picture Shigure choking on his coffee when he hears Yuki scream, "FUCK ME!" XD
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
'Vrele-san, desu, ne? Anata-sama ga aisiteru desu. Huntoni, huntoni ashiteru. (lols, basic translation: 'Vrele, right? I love you. I really, really love you.) This was fucking amazing. Although, the only cursing I saw in this was "kuso nezumi," and really, you're lucky I understand a little Japanese, because anyone who didn't wouldn't know a lot of what happened in this. Apart from honorifics and "Sakura" (which I'm pretty sure EVERYONE who watches anime/reads manga knows the meaning of), I don't use Japanese words unless it's a person's name (obviously, for names I'd use the word in Japanese, and not the English translation). So, for instance, consider replacing "Kuso nezumi" with the English words "Damn mouse" since that's the translation (I think. Nezumi might be rat...but I think it's mouse...). So, those are all my notes for you - OH! No, I had a real note, apart from the speaking in English thing...but I can't remember what it was XD Anyway, awesome fic, awesome lemon, and you must write more lemons in future. This was fucking awesome!