Reviews for Itsumademo
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
i'm giggling like crazy... amazing for something written on a bus
CheshireKitKat chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
hehe
SquirrelQueen88 chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Love, hugs and kisses right back at you because this story was FUCKING AMAZING! Holy mega nosebleed! This was so awesome that i am adding it to my favorites!
ice-liger chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I really like it but I would love to know what shigure thought of it!
The 21st Century Version chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Maybe I should try writing on a bus for six hours because this was amazing. The only thing I recommend is making the bearings more clear because I thought Kyo and Yuki were in the dinning room.
I.H.O.Pness chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Amazing!
FlamboyantSnake chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
awesome!
also, imagine if shigure walks in...0.0
shyguy3896 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Awesome
Jessi Violet - botdf kitty chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Alright, my favorite had to be when Shigure was down stairs and choked on his coffee when he heard Yuki. LoL that was so funny I stopped breathing mid-laugh! XD

Great story! -
babybuu23 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
eek! oomg! tht was soo awesome! im srry u had 2 stay on a bus 4 6hrs :c but *gives a shit-eating grin* mabey u should ride 6hr long buses more often...jus sayin ;3
oswiniarty chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Haha, this was awesome. But when Kitty-kun ended up in his bedroom it confused me.

~Neko Morie
ShounenAiFangirl15 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I love you, I love you, I love this! Just wow! It was amazing and glorious! And I love you for writing this!
Spunkyviper93 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
That was glorious! I love the idea of Yuki begging! Oh the things I would do to theses boys. xD
ChOFee chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
OHGODLOL. Next time, try a 25 hour bus ride :D
polychloride chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I can totally picture Shigure choking on his coffee when he hears Yuki scream, "FUCK ME!" XD