Reviews for Left Behind
magicdemi-god223 chapter 14 . 4/25
Okay so I'm an avid Aidori fan and was pretty apprehensive about reading this fic at first. But after the first 3 or so chapters, I actually grew to like this fic. I love those little moments of angst that tug on my heartstrings. I always was a sucker for heartbreaking moments. I like how you take things slow and didn't rush the romance, as what some writers tend to do. I quite like how well you weave your words to turn them into a fascinating story.

I used to have a poor opinion of ZeroxYori fics but I think I'm more open to them now, after having read this. I also hope that you'll continue this in the future. You just left your readers at a wonderful cliffhanger right there.

Good luck with the next few chapters. I know it's been a few years since you updated, but I hope you'll find the inner fangirl in you to complete this. :) Cheers and happy writing!
NinjaSheik chapter 14 . 1/15
THIS HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE BEST VK STORIES I'VE EVER READ! NOT TO METNION THE BEST ZORI FIC! :D

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE IT! I really want to see how you'll end since the manga ended and they had that special chapter ("Life") that shows Zero visiting Yori on her birthday when she was an old lady. There is another special chapter Hino-sensei is planning to release in February!

This story is so beautiful and heartbreaking! Your writing is also wonderful and you able to convey the characters in-tact to who they are! :)

I hope you'll consider continuing and finishing this story in the future.
Infinite101 chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
Wow! This is an amazing fic so far, I hope that you can update soon i'm totally hooked!
Ally chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
Pleeaaaase update! Your story is pretty great :)
lightwingsx3 chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
Please update ! You can just leave it here , the suspense is killing me !
Maronn chapter 14 . 5/24/2013
Really great story! Zero and Sayori are very interesting pairing. I hope you'll update soon, I want to know what happens next.
MeatAngel chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Please update soon!
lakemet chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
youve been gone for a year please come back!
lakemet chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
HERE I AM AGAIN PLEADING ON ME KNEES FOR U TO JUST CONTINUE THE STORY FROM CHAPTER 14. PLEASE PLEASE THATS ALL I WANT. IM A FAN AND YOU SHOULDNT DO THIS TO A FAN! T.T
Kirya Yui chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I wanna cry. I love reading different pairings than the usual. Good beginning. D
Storm229 chapter 14 . 1/30/2013
Hi :) I know it's almost been a year since you've updated, but I really want you to continue this story! I'm a total Zori shipper (they're my OTP!) and I sincerely think this is one of the best fics I've ever read about them :D So I really hope you can find it in you to update again! Thanks :)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/30/2012
Oh please, please, please! Please do continue this wonderful story!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/30/2012
I'm really not sure if you're reading this or not, but I have to say this. I have (recently) become a diehard ZeroxYori fan, and when I began reading this story, I found I absolutely could NOT stop. The way you write has so much fluidity, and I can honestly picture this story in the manga form (which is really a wonderful thought path to go down.)
The last chapter tugged at my curiosity, Heartstrings, and my anxiousness. I really hope you do continue this story.
Blah-Chan chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
I just want to say that I freakin love you and your story. I can feel he tension between these to and it makes me want to smack someone and then kiss them only to smack me again. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/23/2012