Reviews for If I Wasn't a Ninja
niffaith chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
My stomach hurts so much after reading this, it's been a while since i laughed soooo hard. Thank you so much!
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
that was hilarious!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
But..but.. I want to be a pokemon master! T_T

Doesn't Pretty Boy and Bad boy one and the same? XD

Hinata as a mime? Hmm.. maybe not the best of choice, she hates attention and crowds.

The rest was either spot on or hilarious..XD
Crazy Uncle chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
So Sai would be the pretty boy? or would it be Lee?
Iceheart15 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Great fic, I bet pretty boy would've been someone like Neji.
One With No Name-OWNN chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
HAHAHA! I watched the music video too, hahaha I see how you were inspired by it! good call and very humorous! Thank you for this lil short fic it made my night!
Ephemeral Glimpse chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Cute and adorable! I love the witty interaction between Shino and Sasuke :') Not a lot of authors could pull that scene off smoothly the way you did; given that Shino and Sasuke never bothered to acknowledge each other before. PS: I would so love to hear Kiba's 'attempt' at rapping! xD
ChompChomp chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
You are just amazing! I smiled and laughed the whole way through! You are certainly a creative and great writer!
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
LOFreakingL! XDDD
evilbananalol chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
"Don't ignore me! im the sensitive one!" bwahahaha! hilarious! thats gonna stick with me evry time i picture shino lol xD
Stumpilicious chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
That was good, and caused me to laugh a good bit. I saw one error. Panick, at the end. Panic.
PiperDreamer chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Shino rocked in this one! And I loved how Naruto was trying to eat the evidence!
anacoana chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
...Oh boy... THAT WAS AWESOME! It was funny, and cool, and I think Iruka was a genius for taking the day off. Loved it! Good job, and I Favorited this!