Reviews for The Trials of No96 Naruto
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Maybe u could make another one like this with similar or the same powers exept his ashikabi is chiho. Also maybe as his chant could be "by the light of the moon dispel the illusions of my ashikabis heart"
OBSERVER01 chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
pretty good
chins4tw chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
why did you drop this D
Cavalyn chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
I do hope you will continue to update this, it really is a shame for it to stop here
Takai153 chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
This is such a cool idea! You've done a great job of turning Naruto into a Sekirei. I simply must see how this turns out. Please update as soon as you can! :)
god of all chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
kpsanimefan chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
Interesting cant wait to read more
Isilithix chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
Once upon a time, I found this story, read it and loved it. I went to put it in my favorites, but for some unknown reason, I wasn't able to access my profile. Since then, I've been looking for this story as I scrolled through the various stories on FFNet. How strange that it would end up belonging to an author who has also written another one of my favorites. Stranger still, I can't believe I didn't find it sooner. Damn, I think I'm stupid, lol.

Anyway, I absolutely love this story. Thanks for the great read.
Evil E. Evil chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
can't wait for the next chapter
LinkOOT chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
Awwww... it ended just when it was getting good. Cool take on this crossover, hope you finish it.
ryuou chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
please continue soon
Barterfield chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
ummmm Update? PLease
kenegi chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
this is very nice most people either dont update theirs or just droped it. oh and couldnt naruto use normal illusion? or confuse the 5 senses?
Silber D. Wolf chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
this great history, which will make Naruto and Yukari, I can not wait, I'm dying to upgrade soon
Juoppo chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
It seems like you don't want those who haven't read/watched Sekirei to read this, since you don't seem to bother to explain much anything to the reader. You should consider mentioning this at the start of the story.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »