Reviews for Beyond The Scars Of Redemption: The Sequel to BTBS
kryan110710 chapter 8 . 1/22
You never posted chapter 11 you went from chapter ten to chapter 12 can you post chapter 11 please
Bell 1 chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Good story. Good ending. However, I would like to see (not that I expect one) a chapter about how Elijah turned out, if Edward and Alyssa have a dhampir and what Edward does about it, if Edward's relationship with Carlisle actually improves, and a little more about how the new vampire hierarchy is working out.

I guess I thought that Horatio would have ended up with Carlisle.

No matter what I would have liked to see more of from this story, I am thankful you shared it with us. :D
noooooonammme chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
Love the conclusion!
Ivorygirl1990 chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Intense chapter!
kira66 chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
I loved both stories. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
I know this story is finished but I know it's always nice to get reviews lol
Regarding the Volturi issue involving Carlisle, I don't think she is being irrational but I do think she should tell him about it and discuss it as a couple. I feel like by keeping it from him she is being overprotective odd him and this being a hypocrite. she didn't like our when he dis it so why would she do the same thing to him?

I thought at first that Edward sent the fees but I'm not too sure.

I think Jacob will be bad and hurt at the same time, now that she is a vampire he may have to kill her if something were to happen and if it were me I'd be hurt being put in that situation.

I believe that it wasn't until after Edward, Horatio, and Alyssa got to forks that he might have changed her this breaking the treaty, but honestly not sure since it would be so out of character for him to do that to someone not inn mortal danger, which I believe she isn't. I do believe that if taken back to Volterra she souls be given the choice to be changed instead of killed.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
Amei do começo ao fim as duas fics, parabéns, você tem o dom!
Twi-Lin chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
I enjoyed reading your story. It was an interesting plot. I usually don't read vampire fic but I liked the concept of Bella and Carlisle being together. Thanks for sharing your story with us. :)
pegasus5406 chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
This story was awesome hon...I loved it...so many twists and turns and guessing who did what and what was to happen next...fabulous, I kind of hate for it to end, but then again, I couldn't get anything done for wanting to finish reading, or really not being able to put it down and move on to other things...hehehe...thankd for sharing you talent with us...love, love, loved it...huggs Peggy
pegasus5406 chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Wow...awesome chapter...I know that Bella has promised Aro something, what? I do not know, but it is serious. I think the only reason Carlisle hasn't said anything to Bella is because he knows how devoted she has become to Aro and is afraid she will say something to him about whats going on...the secrets everyone is holding from one another is very dangerous. the more secrets with held the deeper the danger becomes...and I'm wondering right now what Carlisle meant in the teaser of Carlisle going to save his wife...Hummm...very intreging..love this story hon...can't wait to read more...thanks huggs Peggy
pegasus5406 chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
Sorry, I'm not leaving reviews much because you have my head spinning. I'm trying to soak in all the information I'm getting from each chapter...And believe me, I'm not complaining...this story is as awesome as the first...hehehe...I find I can't stop reading this story leaving my own unfinished as a result...lol...thanks hon. I've got to carry on to the next chapter...huggs Peggy
pegasus5406 chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Well I guess you already did the sequel..which I'm really happy about...and Oh my god...Jake is going to freak out! ohhh this is gonna be good...thanks hon...huggs peggy
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 12 . 12/30/2011
Enjoyed it.
GracefulDemon chapter 12 . 12/13/2011
I loved reading your story. Both the first one and this sequel. I hope you understand how much better your ideas are from the original author. (no, I don't like the way the author wrote her books. They're rubbish as far as I'm concerned). I wish you had been the one to write the whole story. I would gladly go to the movies to watch the whole thing - right now, I only watch them because of the handsome elegance that is Carlisle and Peter _

Thank you for sharing your story.
JXB Addicted chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
She is with the wolves right? TTFN! JXB. ;0)