Reviews for Eternal Serenity
SirenWyntrWolf chapter 8 . 1/10
For quite some time, I thought; "Wow, this is it... It's over..." But you wrapped up your story in a spectacular way. It had me laughing, crying and on the edge of my seat. I loved it. Terrific work.
Syulai chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
This is so sad and beautiful...
khannarie chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
I fully enjoyed this beautiful story that I feel the need to post here just so I could thank you, thank you so much for sharing this to us.. I must admit though, at first I was reluctant to read this because I read your 'The Beginning of the End' before this.. You like killing Usagi, and I hate sad endings. But I just realized that you just wanted to show us what usagi truly is.. how unselfish and pure her love for those people she cared. / how she will die for them, to make sure theyre safe and happy. thats very usagi..

Thanks for giving us something new.. I'll re-read this again because it is one of my fave sailorfic now.. I just hope that you make new sailorfic when you have spare time..
ChocolateandRoses chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
This has probably been one of the most intense stories that I've read, from the complex plot to the plethora of themes and the emphasis on eternity. Thank you for sharing. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Amber Bellum chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
OMG amazing!
Im still a bit confused... I dont really get what happen with the Doom Tree incident, or why this Darien had the chance to go and look for Serena. Did the Darien from the car accident had that chance too? because Serena died there, didnt she?
Why Reenee had to see Serena die? sorry I didnt get it
but your writing skills are amazing!
AliceElle chapter 8 . 11/22/2009
At first I had apprehensions about reading this story, it started off brilliantly, but then slowly I felt my heart sink. But I willed myself to continue reading and I am glad I did because the story turned out wonderfully. Through all the heartbreak you (the writer) took us (the reader(s)) through it was definitely worth it in the end. I strongly wish you could write more sailor moon stories but it has been a long time since you have written this. This story was beautiful, and original. Going back to the old archives really brought back a part of Sailor Moon long missing from contemporary fanfictions of today. I congratulate you on such a wonderful and enamoring story of love lasting a life time. I loved it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 6/17/2009
wonderful.
Eligoraym chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
Wow, U truly made me cry...

Such a well writed story,

Maybe that is what talent is: reaching others heart.
TabbyKit chapter 8 . 8/23/2007
Amazing story! I really really loved how you used different scenes from the anime as different dimensions. Brilliant plot line. Your writing is amazing, I almost cried sometimes...and if you knew me you would understand how amazing that is. So sad, but so happy and poignant! And not at all confusing like alternate universes/ dimensions can be. Very well explained, I was on the edge of my seat as I was reading...I have dial up internet at the moment so that is why I didn't review for each chapter, I couldn't wait to read the next chapter each time I finished one! I'm really glad that I found this story when it was complete and not in progress, as I would have died waiting for an update!
Leelai Mouse chapter 8 . 5/20/2007
Bittersweet. I never thought I'd find another good current to future fic like this. Just proves that sometimes you have to look in the older files. Good job.
Anhthy chapter 8 . 7/23/2004
OMG! Brilliant idea. You did it! You explained the existence and important of the Moonlight knight. Wow! I made sense.
OMYSTRS chapter 8 . 6/18/2004
THIS STORY WAS WONDERFUL. HEARTFELT, CONFUSING AT THE END, BUT JUST GREAT! THANKS FOR WRITING IT!
Usako4life chapter 7 . 12/6/2003
I absolutely love this story. It's made me cry more than I have for any story. By the way, chapter 4 was awfully sad. I'm so serious, I was crying like a baby. This story is wonderful! I loved it! It was beautiful and it left me wanting something more from life... trust me ! Keep it up!
~Belle~
Sakura-chan chapter 2 . 11/30/2003
::sniffle:: damn it, alden, you're going to cause so much trouble. why? WHY?
Sakura-chan chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
interesting idea...serena dies and a new one is created. the great writing isn't bad either. ~_ pretty good fic. i like it.