Reviews for Alba DeTamble In Narnia
BellslovesOUAT chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
This is cute. I love how Clare acts when Alba tells her she saw Henry. And i can just imagine the look on Mr. Tumnus's face as Alba vanishes in from of his eyes :)
majorshane chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Absolutely awesome story! It was light and fluffy and fun to read.
I'm always on the lookout for a story where Henry turns out to be the grandson of Susan or Jenny (The Doctors granddaughter and daughter respectively fro Doctor Who). I hope you continue this story and make Claire a descend of one of the former visitors to Narnia, that would be awesome. Maybe Aslan could give some tips to help deal with the chrono-displacement condition!
TiberiusNero chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Kind of a shame this wasn't continued, but it was nice as a one-shot.
Queen Angie the Unusual chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is so sweet! I love how Alba remind Tumnus of Lucy, and that he treats her like he when she first visited.
My only complaint is that Tumnus would not be around to see the reign of King Caspian I, because the Telmarnies didn't invade until years later.
But other than that, I loved this to bits!
Keep on writing!
x Queen Angie
Michael Gardner chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I enjoyed it. Great Idea. Cute execution. :)
R Starryeyed girl 123 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This is amazing! . I really enjoyed reading this
sunnyjimfan chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Good idea for a crossover. In both stories they cross over from one place to another against their will and often into a worse situation. Also Narnians being used to magic would accept the appearance of a 'Daughter of Eve' at any time. They jumped in at various times but stayed the same age. A good start I think there's potential here.
artemis chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
You did a great job, I enjoy reading it. So when is the next chapter of your story?