Reviews for Convalescence
N.T. Embe chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This looks like a really promising and in-depth peek into something far greater. It's a shame that there aren't more Dart/Lavitz fics out there, because anyone even taking a first run at the game could see there's COUNTLESS possibilities for these two to develop a deep and promising relationship. It'd be great to get to see more! Especially considering how precious time is between these two. I like the mischievousness and enjoyed the humor, as well as the intimacy. Thank you for the pleasant read! 8D It definitely left me wanting more. And in a good way. ;3
insaneschitsoid chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This was so relieving to find, I know what you mean: I search for my fav pair of eight-some years and what do I find? Albeit fluffy and uber romantic (so cute~!) I cant believe a game so popular in its prime has next to no yaoi for first gen. primary characters! -Tamaki mushroom corner-
Raindog Bride chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Er. I mean, this is technically not bad, but it's a fragment. It's a tiny chunk of something that clearly needs a much bigger foundation. Run with this! Do it some justice! I admire anybody who thinks they can pull off a Dart/Lavitz, but go ahead and really pull it off! This is cute, and they have chemistry, but in reading this, I felt somewhat adrift. Where the hell are they? Why is Charle there? What's going on?

Still, not terrible!