Reviews for Behind the Walls
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Ignore The Trolls. They are Oatatic and have no business reading your awesome story
Zack1187 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I've read this story like three times and every time it makes me sad, it is an amazing story and your an amazing author, keep up the good work!
TwilightIsn'tLiterature chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I've read this story over and over again. It's beautiful! Shame about you having to move it though. I thought was to 'unleash your imagination'. Amasing story though. I love it!
ShinShin-Zidane chapter 25 . 12/28/2012
This is story was just amazing in everyway! … funny i found out about tsubasa threw kingdom hearts xD
Guest chapter 25 . 12/3/2012
That was beautiful. Truy wonderful and advanced. I iterally cried in 3 chapters. So touching.
PS: SORAS DAD IS A BIG FAT JERK!
Xoxoroxas chapter 25 . 11/25/2012
This was AMAZING! I loved how long the chapters were (and I especially loved that I didn't have to wait for more chapters ;P) oh this was good. I usually don't go for straight pairings, especially not with Sora, but you really made it work! Bravo!
naughtums chapter 25 . 11/10/2012
It's perfect! I really loved this story..
Rainygirly chapter 25 . 11/5/2012
YAY! I loved this story so! You did such a good job showing how each character looked and when I googled their exact features for some of them they matched perfectly if not better! Your grammer was pretty good during the whole story and you used vivid words to describe the scenes and I loved ittt! Good job!
Rainygirly chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
I'm only on chapter 10, but it's sucha good story! Q.Q
Rainygirly chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
I really liked this story, good job! :D I hope to be seeing more of these. :3
Dont-13link chapter 25 . 9/18/2012
Well I guess you cant snap Sora's neck, eh?
kingsorathe4th chapter 20 . 9/15/2012
EPIC!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/9/2012
This story is so wonderful. I love it so much you really did an amazing job, I stayed up all night long and read the whole thing because its just.. words can describe how fantastic it was. I can't stop thinking about this story and I've seen the video so many times and it still makes me cry. This will not be the last time I read this thats for sure.
KeybladeMosstar chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Hello, I'm sorry about the extremely delayed review...I've been crazy busy, I swear! *hides*

On the plus side, I have been on a reading spree of your stories and I have some time now to sit down, think, and write a good review for a couple of the ones I've read.

I figured I'd start with this one, since it is definitely one of favorites. It brings to light an important problem in our world today in a way that young readers can connect to and (hopefully) understand the seriousness of the issue. It is definitely a problem that needs more awareness, and I think this was a clever way of raising it in the community. Kudos to you for that!

I also admire your writing style. It is incredibly detailed without being overwhelming, giving it a beautiful flow. I feel like I could paint a picture for every scene...if I had the equipment. While there are a few typos here and there, those are mistakes that every writer makes and can be easily fixed. :D

Finally, there was the plot. While there are other torture Sora fics out there (I somehow find myself reading a decent amount of those, even though he's my favorite character...) your plots are very unique in that have more realistic qualities, less plot-holes, and a balance between keeping everyone in-character and factoring in external problems that the characters don't face in the game. Plus, their just more creative in their general idea. :)

In this particular story, I loved that Sora had a little sister. It helped bring about his natural protective side rather than just being a punching bag for his "dad" just for the heck of it. Kairi's notebook was also a component of the story that really stuck out to me, although I can't really figure out how to describe why.

I was rather unhappy when Sora had to move away, but their reunion made it all better. :)

Oh, and I almost forgot - I really loved the scene where Sora sat down with the abused girl in the restaurant towards the end of the story. It was just so powerful to see him aiding a girl similar to how Sora was at the beginning of the novel!

Anyway, I shall leave you now and go review my other top favorite story of yours. Expect more reviews from me...when I find the time. XD

Keep writing strong!

KeybladeMosstar
shadowwolf547 chapter 25 . 8/25/2012
A great happy ending. Even though I think it's a little too vivid with the rape stuff for my liking, it was a good story and it defiantly would do the job of bring up awareness of child abuse so great job.