Reviews for Conscience
Kaadannatum chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
The story was nice,but the connection between the 2 worlds was strange,and there wasnt much of a shock in both example how exactly Akatsuki know there is another world,and how they decided they need someone from that world?Arent they shocked there are now real?There isnt much explanation,it just jump down to - im in your head,come to our world and then bam. Thou i liked the name Lise,dear Jashin i didnt like Hisou xD I liked the training part,since the point of her going to that world was to be a looking forward to see what kind of bad-ass ninja she will be :D And hope she wont lose her hands lol..The rest was fine,but there isnt much of a plot between Hidan and Lise.
Anyway,its your story and im waiting to see what you're cooking for us xD
MzPearlz chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
I like both chapterssss oh darn..hmmmm...I like how the story is because she's not to angry and she's not too gentle.. I like the training part gets boring after a while sweat drop do it the way you feel like doing it in my opinion xD
MzPearlz chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
You ain't got no sue character now hush up and keep writing :3 I don't think she could be a sue anyways xD
MzPearlz chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Aww and dangitttt couldn't they have been soberrr? XD
MzPearlz chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Awwww cuteeeeee! Loved it x3
MzPearlz chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Whooo on to the next chapter. .I hope Deidara will be okayy
MzPearlz chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Awesome! XD
MzPearlz chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
O.o whoo nice story, I shall keep reading
TheBlackCat01 chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
This is a brillint story and i hope that you will continue it soon.
animefanxD chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
YAIII! great, and now what will happen now that Hidan isnt the partner of Lise...?

OH, I canot wait!
Kunimitsu Chan chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
oohh So good I just love Hidan to bits, and I really like this story/fic. update soon ]
LightningEffect chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
I really liked this chapter. :D

That's alright, changing things is good.

She's not sue-ish at all so no worries there.
xGuiltyXGigglesx03 chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
Yay! It was mostly Deidara in this chapter. Hahaha I'm kidding . I think it'd be interesting if Hidan had a little compatition ya know... anyways great chapter. Update sooon!
Some Broken Hearts Never Heal chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
Lise is not a sue. trust me. I have read Sue characters. Lise is not one.

Great chapter and Lol at Hidan. as usual then :)
SazzyJacks chapter 5 . 12/11/2010