Reviews for And We Thought Our Meetings Were Bad?
Shiori Kudo chapter 3 . 3/21
Yea! My hometown gets a mention! I live in Toledo by the way.
RebekahTPE chapter 4 . 1/15
OMG, this story is great, I can't wait for the next chapter.
North Carolinians have their favorite type of about barbecue (Eastern or Lexington) and their favorite college team.
There are some stereotypes. Hope I helped!
RebekahTPE chapter 1 . 1/15
You should probably involve North Carolina with Pepsi somehow, seeing as Pepsi was born there.
RandomBushGirl chapter 3 . 8/8/2017
being from Wisconsin, I totally lost it when the Packers were put down and the FRIGGIN VIKINGS were brought up!
BOSS02109 chapter 4 . 7/6/2017
All that dialogue was so well written wow gg
Inky-Paws chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
More! More! More! This is great!
Diish chapter 4 . 2/12/2017
this is really cool! I love it so much, keep up the good work.
C'Riverblade chapter 2 . 1/24/2017
This is perfect, I've been wanting a fanfic of the states! I love how they were personified! You did an Amazing job!
Father of Understanding chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
I feel so forgotten. *sheds a tear*

That is a very accurate description, tall southern state.
Father of Understanding chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
We do have the best snow here. And we have Delicate Arch. Deal with it!

This was absolutely beautiful. I'm glad my state was mentioned. We tend to be forgotten a lot.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2016
This was hilarious! I don't really agree with some of the state personalities(I consider Vermont to be a peaceful, mellow, and generally happy guy and Colorado to be an outdoorsy person) but overall I really like it. Can you make Alaska scared of Russia please? I don't like how many Alaska personifications are really close to Russia, remember, the Russians were responsible for many deaths of Alaskan natives and they were also the reason for the near-extinction of otters in Alaska
Charm Caster1127 chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
That was Texas wasn't it? REMEMBER THE ALAMO TEXAS! DON'T LET MEXICO HET YOU DOWN! Hope you update soon!
Mayflowers123 chapter 4 . 4/14/2016
I'm trying not to loss my shit right now because it's four in the morning but it's not working
Mayflowers123 chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
During world war II Belgium was occupied by Germany but the rebels within the country would, if given the chance, help English soldiers who were left behind for some reason and help escaped POWs (prisoners of war) be funneled to Spain which was a neutral country and form there one the soldiers would usually be able to find their way back to England. There' my mini-history lesson for the day and another reason England may be fond of Belgium.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2016
Each state should have something that sets them off, like saying Sherman's March to the Sea around Georgia, Pearl Harbor to Hawaii, the Oklahoma City bombing to Oklahoma, and telling Texas that someone forgot the Alamo.