Reviews for And We Thought Our Meetings Were Bad?
RandomBushGirl chapter 3 . 8/8
being from Wisconsin, I totally lost it when the Packers were put down and the FRIGGIN VIKINGS were brought up!
BOSS02109 chapter 4 . 7/6
All that dialogue was so well written wow gg
Inky-Paws chapter 1 . 5/28
More! More! More! This is great!
Diish chapter 4 . 2/12
this is really cool! I love it so much, keep up the good work.
C'Riverblade chapter 2 . 1/24
This is perfect, I've been wanting a fanfic of the states! I love how they were personified! You did an Amazing job!
Father of Understanding chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
I feel so forgotten. *sheds a tear*

That is a very accurate description, tall southern state.
Father of Understanding chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
We do have the best snow here. And we have Delicate Arch. Deal with it!

This was absolutely beautiful. I'm glad my state was mentioned. We tend to be forgotten a lot.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2016
This was hilarious! I don't really agree with some of the state personalities(I consider Vermont to be a peaceful, mellow, and generally happy guy and Colorado to be an outdoorsy person) but overall I really like it. Can you make Alaska scared of Russia please? I don't like how many Alaska personifications are really close to Russia, remember, the Russians were responsible for many deaths of Alaskan natives and they were also the reason for the near-extinction of otters in Alaska
Charm Caster1127 chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
That was Texas wasn't it? REMEMBER THE ALAMO TEXAS! DON'T LET MEXICO HET YOU DOWN! Hope you update soon!
Mayflowers123 chapter 4 . 4/14/2016
I'm trying not to loss my shit right now because it's four in the morning but it's not working
Mayflowers123 chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
During world war II Belgium was occupied by Germany but the rebels within the country would, if given the chance, help English soldiers who were left behind for some reason and help escaped POWs (prisoners of war) be funneled to Spain which was a neutral country and form there one the soldiers would usually be able to find their way back to England. There' my mini-history lesson for the day and another reason England may be fond of Belgium.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2016
Each state should have something that sets them off, like saying Sherman's March to the Sea around Georgia, Pearl Harbor to Hawaii, the Oklahoma City bombing to Oklahoma, and telling Texas that someone forgot the Alamo.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2016
Have North Carolina and Georgia fight Pepsi vs. Coke
Annabelle Flynn chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
But... Where's the next chapter.

Have New York carry a gun because of all the crime/illegal stuff happening
Annabelle Flynn chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
This chapter was absolutely perfect. The dialogue, stereotypes. I loved it Lord Author