Reviews for And We Thought Our Meetings Were Bad?
Diish chapter 4 . 2/12
this is really cool! I love it so much, keep up the good work.
C'Riverblade chapter 2 . 1/24
This is perfect, I've been wanting a fanfic of the states! I love how they were personified! You did an Amazing job!
Father of Understanding chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
I feel so forgotten. *sheds a tear*

That is a very accurate description, tall southern state.
Father of Understanding chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
We do have the best snow here. And we have Delicate Arch. Deal with it!

This was absolutely beautiful. I'm glad my state was mentioned. We tend to be forgotten a lot.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2016
This was hilarious! I don't really agree with some of the state personalities(I consider Vermont to be a peaceful, mellow, and generally happy guy and Colorado to be an outdoorsy person) but overall I really like it. Can you make Alaska scared of Russia please? I don't like how many Alaska personifications are really close to Russia, remember, the Russians were responsible for many deaths of Alaskan natives and they were also the reason for the near-extinction of otters in Alaska
Charm Caster1127 chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
That was Texas wasn't it? REMEMBER THE ALAMO TEXAS! DON'T LET MEXICO HET YOU DOWN! Hope you update soon!
Mayflowers123 chapter 4 . 4/14/2016
I'm trying not to loss my shit right now because it's four in the morning but it's not working
Mayflowers123 chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
During world war II Belgium was occupied by Germany but the rebels within the country would, if given the chance, help English soldiers who were left behind for some reason and help escaped POWs (prisoners of war) be funneled to Spain which was a neutral country and form there one the soldiers would usually be able to find their way back to England. There' my mini-history lesson for the day and another reason England may be fond of Belgium.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2016
Each state should have something that sets them off, like saying Sherman's March to the Sea around Georgia, Pearl Harbor to Hawaii, the Oklahoma City bombing to Oklahoma, and telling Texas that someone forgot the Alamo.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2016
Have North Carolina and Georgia fight Pepsi vs. Coke
Annabelle Flynn chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
But... Where's the next chapter.

Have New York carry a gun because of all the crime/illegal stuff happening
Annabelle Flynn chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
This chapter was absolutely perfect. The dialogue, stereotypes. I loved it Lord Author
Neikey chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
Virginia would love history but be ashamed about the civil war and her fall from the top plus she is probably the most battle scarred state considering the fact that about a third of the battles in the civil war took place here. Also she might have two personalities southern and northern because of the nova south Virginia divide. Also our weather is super unpredictable it can be really nice for an hour and then storming the next
aquablue15 chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
Are you still working on this story
Minnesota 'Nice chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
Stereotypes? I have loads.
We like Casseroles, beer, and sun flower seeds.
We are really nice. We will put off plans for others, hold full conversations with people who dialed the wrong number, and stay creepily polite through heated argument. We are also extremely passive aggressive. We could insult you to your face, and you wouldn't realize it.
While we are very polite, it can take years for us to really warm up to you. We don't get close to people.
We tend to be introverted, and if we aren't drinking beer, coffee is our go-to. Specifically Caribou Coffee.
We began Target, but for some reason we flock to Walmart. With guns. I don't really know what's up with that.
Speaking of guns, almost every house hold has one. Doesn't matter what kind, if it's used, or if you even know how to shoot it (We normally do). Guns are a necessity.
We tend to have a lot of hicks, red necks, and 'hilly billys'. But oddly enough, we have a wide variety of people. Most of us have Norwegian roots, but there are a lot Somalians, Germans, and other ethnicity's.
Snow is abundant in Minnesota. We are known for our very harsh winters, and many who come here are surprised by the intensity.
Our accent is also a BIG stereotype, don'tcha know? Apparently, they are quite recognizable.
Prince. We love Prince. Nuff' said.
The Vikings are also an obsession.
We will never be able to understand why anyone would choose to live in that cheese-head-wearing, brat-eating, Packers-obsessed, bar-laden state when the fabulous Minnesota is right next door. We don't HATE them. We just know that we are better than them. And every other state.
"Fargo was a good movie", is not a statement you will ever hear come out of a true Minnesotans mouth. We hate that movie. It is an atrocity.
Well, that's about all I can think of off the top of my head. Feel free to use them.