Reviews for And We Thought Our Meetings Were Bad?
Charm Caster1127 chapter 4 . 7/2
That was Texas wasn't it? REMEMBER THE ALAMO TEXAS! DON'T LET MEXICO HET YOU DOWN! Hope you update soon!
Mayflowers123 chapter 4 . 4/14
I'm trying not to loss my shit right now because it's four in the morning but it's not working
Mayflowers123 chapter 1 . 4/14
During world war II Belgium was occupied by Germany but the rebels within the country would, if given the chance, help English soldiers who were left behind for some reason and help escaped POWs (prisoners of war) be funneled to Spain which was a neutral country and form there one the soldiers would usually be able to find their way back to England. There' my mini-history lesson for the day and another reason England may be fond of Belgium.
Each state should have something that sets them off, like saying Sherman's March to the Sea around Georgia, Pearl Harbor to Hawaii, the Oklahoma City bombing to Oklahoma, and telling Texas that someone forgot the Alamo.
Have North Carolina and Georgia fight Pepsi vs. Coke
Annabelle Flynn chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
But... Where's the next chapter.

Have New York carry a gun because of all the crime/illegal stuff happening
Annabelle Flynn chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
This chapter was absolutely perfect. The dialogue, stereotypes. I loved it Lord Author
Neikey chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
Virginia would love history but be ashamed about the civil war and her fall from the top plus she is probably the most battle scarred state considering the fact that about a third of the battles in the civil war took place here. Also she might have two personalities southern and northern because of the nova south Virginia divide. Also our weather is super unpredictable it can be really nice for an hour and then storming the next
aquablue15 chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
Are you still working on this story
Minnesota 'Nice chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
Stereotypes? I have loads.
We like Casseroles, beer, and sun flower seeds.
We are really nice. We will put off plans for others, hold full conversations with people who dialed the wrong number, and stay creepily polite through heated argument. We are also extremely passive aggressive. We could insult you to your face, and you wouldn't realize it.
While we are very polite, it can take years for us to really warm up to you. We don't get close to people.
We tend to be introverted, and if we aren't drinking beer, coffee is our go-to. Specifically Caribou Coffee.
We began Target, but for some reason we flock to Walmart. With guns. I don't really know what's up with that.
Speaking of guns, almost every house hold has one. Doesn't matter what kind, if it's used, or if you even know how to shoot it (We normally do). Guns are a necessity.
We tend to have a lot of hicks, red necks, and 'hilly billys'. But oddly enough, we have a wide variety of people. Most of us have Norwegian roots, but there are a lot Somalians, Germans, and other ethnicity's.
Snow is abundant in Minnesota. We are known for our very harsh winters, and many who come here are surprised by the intensity.
Our accent is also a BIG stereotype, don'tcha know? Apparently, they are quite recognizable.
Prince. We love Prince. Nuff' said.
The Vikings are also an obsession.
We will never be able to understand why anyone would choose to live in that cheese-head-wearing, brat-eating, Packers-obsessed, bar-laden state when the fabulous Minnesota is right next door. We don't HATE them. We just know that we are better than them. And every other state.
"Fargo was a good movie", is not a statement you will ever hear come out of a true Minnesotans mouth. We hate that movie. It is an atrocity.
Well, that's about all I can think of off the top of my head. Feel free to use them.
Minnesota 'Nice chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
Well frick-frack-apple-jack. You brought in the Vikings XD You did a great job with all the states! Thank you for bringing in Minnesota. Usually we get forgotten. Kind of like Canada... Ya know, it's kind of creepy how similar we are to the county above...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
A few words to describe Indiana: NASCAR, Holiday World, corn fields, football,and freaky weather where the Ohio River is located, due to the Southern Part of Indiana being in a valley and its location on the map(I know this from experience, our weather is weird, one minute nice and sunny and then BAM tornado) also we have beautiful scenery, and I know I mentioned the corn fields, but I thought it would be worth mentioning again.
Also some important facts, not just stereotypes: it is where Lewis and Clark started their great quest westward and from what I've heard we have one of the world's largest clocks which was moved from New Jersey in 1924 I believe.(have fun sparking an argument between these two lol). We also have two large attractions that have beaten multiple records: Holiday World(Splashin' Safarie) and
The Children's Museum. Holiday World is in Santa Claus, Indiana that has beaten even its own records in rollarcoasters and family fun( I mean seriously FREE soft drinks all day long). The Children's Museum is a wonderful place to go as it is interactive and fun, helping kids learn about the world, culture, science, as well as enjoy many others fun exibits( they've had a Star Wars exhibit and currently they have a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle exibit). Okay sorry for all the facts, but just thought you could some of this info to get Indiana more involved. Awesome story so far, also add in the awesomeness of the fact Georgia has a lot of cats, I love it, please have Geogia hang out with Greece or something.
BlackNoblesse chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
I really love your story and hope to see an update soon! Also for the basic Louisiana stereotype their speech is kinda like Texas's but a little bit more Southern. At least in my opinion it is. Then again I'm not the average Louisianian. Also can you have it so that Louisiana does voodoo. I would really love to see Russia, The Magic Trio and Louisiana go against each other in evilness.
Guest from Cali chapter 4 . 6/8/2015
If you're still updating this (which would be amazing), a stereotype that would be fun to add is that Californians say Nevada with short a's instead of long ones like everyone else. It's pretty much a fact. You could also add some thing about the Texan Revolution and the Bear Flag Revolt now that Mexico is here. Please continue this! There aren't many states stories as great as this one!
avolowolf11CC chapter 4 . 5/24/2015
Yes. Just...no other words. Yes. That is all I can say. Yes yes yes yes yes. Yes.