Reviews for And We Thought Our Meetings Were Bad?
aquablue15 chapter 4 . 11/29
Are you still working on this story
Minnesota 'Nice chapter 4 . 11/19
Stereotypes? I have loads.
We like Casseroles, beer, and sun flower seeds.
We are really nice. We will put off plans for others, hold full conversations with people who dialed the wrong number, and stay creepily polite through heated argument. We are also extremely passive aggressive. We could insult you to your face, and you wouldn't realize it.
While we are very polite, it can take years for us to really warm up to you. We don't get close to people.
We tend to be introverted, and if we aren't drinking beer, coffee is our go-to. Specifically Caribou Coffee.
We began Target, but for some reason we flock to Walmart. With guns. I don't really know what's up with that.
Speaking of guns, almost every house hold has one. Doesn't matter what kind, if it's used, or if you even know how to shoot it (We normally do). Guns are a necessity.
We tend to have a lot of hicks, red necks, and 'hilly billys'. But oddly enough, we have a wide variety of people. Most of us have Norwegian roots, but there are a lot Somalians, Germans, and other ethnicity's.
Snow is abundant in Minnesota. We are known for our very harsh winters, and many who come here are surprised by the intensity.
Our accent is also a BIG stereotype, don'tcha know? Apparently, they are quite recognizable.
Prince. We love Prince. Nuff' said.
The Vikings are also an obsession.
We will never be able to understand why anyone would choose to live in that cheese-head-wearing, brat-eating, Packers-obsessed, bar-laden state when the fabulous Minnesota is right next door. We don't HATE them. We just know that we are better than them. And every other state.
"Fargo was a good movie", is not a statement you will ever hear come out of a true Minnesotans mouth. We hate that movie. It is an atrocity.
Well, that's about all I can think of off the top of my head. Feel free to use them.
Minnesota 'Nice chapter 3 . 11/19
Well frick-frack-apple-jack. You brought in the Vikings XD You did a great job with all the states! Thank you for bringing in Minnesota. Usually we get forgotten. Kind of like Canada... Ya know, it's kind of creepy how similar we are to the county above...
A few words to describe Indiana: NASCAR, Holiday World, corn fields, football,and freaky weather where the Ohio River is located, due to the Southern Part of Indiana being in a valley and its location on the map(I know this from experience, our weather is weird, one minute nice and sunny and then BAM tornado) also we have beautiful scenery, and I know I mentioned the corn fields, but I thought it would be worth mentioning again.
Also some important facts, not just stereotypes: it is where Lewis and Clark started their great quest westward and from what I've heard we have one of the world's largest clocks which was moved from New Jersey in 1924 I believe.(have fun sparking an argument between these two lol). We also have two large attractions that have beaten multiple records: Holiday World(Splashin' Safarie) and
The Children's Museum. Holiday World is in Santa Claus, Indiana that has beaten even its own records in rollarcoasters and family fun( I mean seriously FREE soft drinks all day long). The Children's Museum is a wonderful place to go as it is interactive and fun, helping kids learn about the world, culture, science, as well as enjoy many others fun exibits( they've had a Star Wars exhibit and currently they have a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle exibit). Okay sorry for all the facts, but just thought you could some of this info to get Indiana more involved. Awesome story so far, also add in the awesomeness of the fact Georgia has a lot of cats, I love it, please have Geogia hang out with Greece or something.
BlackNoblesse chapter 4 . 9/21
I really love your story and hope to see an update soon! Also for the basic Louisiana stereotype their speech is kinda like Texas's but a little bit more Southern. At least in my opinion it is. Then again I'm not the average Louisianian. Also can you have it so that Louisiana does voodoo. I would really love to see Russia, The Magic Trio and Louisiana go against each other in evilness.
Guest from Cali chapter 4 . 6/8
If you're still updating this (which would be amazing), a stereotype that would be fun to add is that Californians say Nevada with short a's instead of long ones like everyone else. It's pretty much a fact. You could also add some thing about the Texan Revolution and the Bear Flag Revolt now that Mexico is here. Please continue this! There aren't many states stories as great as this one!
avolowolf11CC chapter 4 . 5/24
Yes. other words. Yes. That is all I can say. Yes yes yes yes yes. Yes.
geekgirl4ever chapter 4 . 5/16
Make Illinois not follow his/her bosses orders unless they give it as good reason. You could also have it complain about the number of politicions making money on the side or plain out not qualified for any government position. we have had 5 I am gonna get rich and take over the state and raise taxes as much as I want governors. Also u could make Illinois female because female states and countries represent the culture and people not the land or government. If u are gonna represent our state government you have a loan shark that keeps giving away money he dosen't have and cons u out of your money for clothes and redecoratin.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 4 . 5/11
How long before america checks on his kid's?
PrincessFireBug chapter 3 . 4/30
Why Missouri? Why? It was awsome! I hope you update soon!
Rhyfedd Meddwl chapter 4 . 3/19
The story is soooo interesting please update soon. And question: how come America is in a meeting room by himself? Is America in the wrong place or did the other nations not get the memo?
Neikey chapter 1 . 3/2
Virginians joke that West Virginia Hicksville ignoring the fact the north virginia is the only part of Virginia that not all farmland
Scotish-Jewel27 chapter 4 . 2/2
Please update soon I need to find out what happens.
Black Dragon Master chapter 4 . 1/5
I don't usually care for this anime but the states were so accurate to their people keep going.
AshesOnTheWind chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
Dude please update this it is so fabulous