Reviews for The Trouble with Lifts
emeraldblossom34 chapter 5 . 7/6
This was SOOOO CUTE! I love this story so much! The way you wrote both characters and Lily's emotions and what thoughts she went through was awesome. James is to die for:D great fanfic
It's bloody amazing!
BeMySymphony chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Hey, first of all I am review #100 :D 2nd, I truly enjoy your work n.n it's rather refreshing :) keep it up
the.omnipresent.quaffle chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
oh my, shirtless james *swoon*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I want Tom Hiddleston. This is a brilliant fanfiction. I absolutely loved the the line about inanimate objects.
WIllyWonka chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Hahahaha I've always wondered how it would be if Hogwarst should have a lift! So fun to stumble on this fic :D especially with James and Lily ( sigh, those two... )
It looks really good so far, I'm looking forward to read the next chapters, as I'm reviewing right after the first chapter ;) that's how fun It was to read...
D chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
Actually, I think, the end line was brilliant :) The whole story was. I actually someties feel like it's about me and ... one boy :D But leave this, your work was awersome ;) Write more! :)
D chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Hey, the idea is brilliant! I can't wait the time,when Lil and James get stuck aloe in the lift for some time... ;)
Maddy1014 chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
so cute!
destiny-hope-975 chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
hahaha, loved it
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Yeah. Me too. :)
I like it.
swimmerreader chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
This was an absolute joy to read. Thank you for writing!
emily chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
I just love your works. This was so cute and funny and fluffy. You write LJ so well!
Light Under My Skin chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
I remember coming up to this story, a long time ago. For whatever reason, I never got the chance to read it until today - and I'm glad I did. Your writing style in itself is really good, but this story is more than that - it's the way the characters interact and speak... it's brilliant really :)
Clarinetier chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
I've been waiting until I finished the story to give my overall review of it.
By far, one of the best Lily/James stories I have ever read. You have probably written a lot since you published this story but still, congratulations on taking this unique idea and morphing it into a work of art. :-)