Reviews for The Trouble with Lifts
Lara.x chapter 5 . 2/24
Really cool! Loved it! Lara.x
MaximusNightshade8 chapter 5 . 2/17
Perfect. Absolute perfection. Excellent job.
2 words
LOVED IT!
emeraldblossom34 chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
This was SOOOO CUTE! I love this story so much! The way you wrote both characters and Lily's emotions and what thoughts she went through was awesome. James is to die for:D great fanfic
Guest chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
It's bloody amazing!
BeMySymphony chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Hey, first of all I am review #100 :D 2nd, I truly enjoy your work n.n it's rather refreshing :) keep it up
the.omnipresent.quaffle chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
oh my, shirtless james *swoon*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I want Tom Hiddleston. This is a brilliant fanfiction. I absolutely loved the the line about inanimate objects.
WIllyWonka chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Hahahaha I've always wondered how it would be if Hogwarst should have a lift! So fun to stumble on this fic :D especially with James and Lily ( sigh, those two... )
It looks really good so far, I'm looking forward to read the next chapters, as I'm reviewing right after the first chapter ;) that's how fun It was to read...
D chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
Actually, I think, the end line was brilliant :) The whole story was. I actually someties feel like it's about me and ... one boy :D But leave this, your work was awersome ;) Write more! :)
D chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Hey, the idea is brilliant! I can't wait the time,when Lil and James get stuck aloe in the lift for some time... ;)
Maddy1014 chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Yeah. Me too. :)
I like it.
-Cam
swimmerreader chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
This was an absolute joy to read. Thank you for writing!