Reviews for Holiday in a Small Town
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
ok, so chapters later I am still laughing my butt off with the "Turn left at the gates of Hell" that is hilarious. great writing...
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
I never got the whole "House will never connect with children thing", he is ALWAYS better with kids: every kid that ever comes into his orbit, he connects with. I guess it helps that he is just a big kid himself with the gameboy and PSP and all his other toys, but he really "gets" kids and they "get" him. (Including those kids who are NOT his patient: Socratic Method's son...House really connected with him: even bought his lunch, which is more than he is willing to do for Wilson.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
way to go Karen...and yes boys and girls yet another example of Wilson's crappyness...
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
way to go Chase...
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
god, I really hope that Wilson doesn't go into MR INACCURATE PSYCHOANALYTICAL MODE in this story...I really liked him being absent in "Weekend". Man the worst thing I ever did was buy the House MD dvds...I used to like Wilson, but after watching him back to back over a long weekend, I realized his really is a CRAPPY friend.
glenlivet19 chapter 17 . 9/1/2010
heeheehee,, HOUSE has a GOOD feeling? Karen is right,, the world is going to end! Looking forward to more of this saga!
lovefanfic55 chapter 17 . 8/31/2010
I loved this chapter especially towards the end...with Karen trying to take care of HOuse...and looking forward to everything being alright for them and for looking at Houses together...House is in for a wonderful life...the door is going to be opened to him...sal
anon004 chapter 17 . 8/31/2010
I haven't reviewed for a while, sorry (RL has been very busy). Love this chapter and this story! I'm glad they didn't throw in the towel two chapters ago. It's also great to see Karen happy, but both of them apprehensive, as well. It's a huge change for both of them, not to mention dealing with teenagers, exes, etc. I'm so looking forward to the sequel -their new house and everything else. Thanks for another great story, Louise!
Brighid45 chapter 17 . 8/30/2010
What a great ending to an excellent story! Things are definitely looking up for House and Karen. I have a good feeling too! Can't wait to read the next story, hope the muses cooperate! Great work Laniki :)
Pyewacket75 chapter 17 . 8/30/2010
*sob* I love happy endings! House was so cute at the end too, how he thought he'd upset her by something he said. Can't wait to read the next installment.
narutokakashijiraiya13 chapter 11 . 8/29/2010
love it hope you finish soon.
glenlivet19 chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
heeheeheee, he's so naughty, touching her like that in public!

So happy that House is going to give love with her a shot! Can't wait for them to move to Princeton.
glenlivet19 chapter 15 . 8/29/2010
Some good bonding moments with the kids! And House is willing to give it a try! YIPPEE!
Brighid45 chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
Love House teasing Karen during the fireworks-she was having some of her own, that's for sure!

The conversation after the indoor fireworks is great-the two of them working things out together. House's honesty is very IC, but I'm glad Karen is willing to take him on anyway.

Great chapter Laniki!
lovefanfic55 chapter 16 . 8/28/2010
YES!a perfect 4 of JUly...loved House and Karen's personal love celebration while the fireworks were going on...HOT, HOT I feel really hopeful that Karen and the children are going to be the best thing in House's life...slowly getting him to see what is really important in, and belonging with someone who cares, and loves you and isn't afraid of making a mistake...great the feel good feeling... sal