Reviews for Pancakes, Waffles, and Mockingbirds
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
LOL at neal's comment about peter's suit

all dialogue and yet just wonderful
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
LOL, very cute
Goddess-of-Genius chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Hands down one of the funniest and quirkiest stories I have read! Loved it!

Happy Holidays,~ Gg
mouse8 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I don't usually like dialogue stories, because I lose track of who's speaking. However, it was as clear as a bell in this, their voices so in character, there was never any doubt. Great job!
pechika chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
cute story
Jaz22 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Cute story - loved the banter! Nicely done.
SherlockXHolmes23 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
haha this made my day. i can soo picture this happening.
XxFallenStorms chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
xD I was grinning like an idiot as I read this story! Loved it!

-Fallen
Lutralutra chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Very entertaining - I love dialogue-only stories when they're done well, and this one was. I especially liked the "Oh, wait, that's your suit" momment. Snarky Neal - and for that matter, snarky Peter too - are the best. Good job.
asesina chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Very funny! I could hear their voices in my head as I read this story. I loved the little comments that Neal made, especially when he made fun of Peter's suit :).

This was very in-character and cute.

I loved the bit with Mozzie at the end, too!

I'm glad that I know White Collar well enough now to understand more of the stories here on ! I just have to watch the entire series, now...
jesusfreak100percent chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Wow, I've never met an author who PMed people who favourited/alerted before. You must have a lot of time on your hands - or you have weird habits. (Not an insult - on fanfiction, both of those are good things).

I liked your piece - it's the first all dialogue piece that I didn't notice the fact until the very end. Usually authors like to warn you, and then it's a bit like reverse psychology. "She warned me, so maybe this isn't a good story"... crappy reasoning, but it's subconscious. You avoided that, and therefore I didn't notice till near the very end.

One correction you could have made (it's not a mistake you made, just a suggestion on my part) - there's a bit where Neal says "My hands are sort of tied up at the moment." If you'd had him say "I'm sort of tied up at the moment" there'd have been a stupid pun mixed in.

But you're one of the few WC authors who hasn't OOCed the characters, so bravo. It's not angst-ridden (which is OOC in itself, as the characters deal, they don't shiver and cry). Not that I don't appreciate a bit of whump... but OOCness I can't stand.

So, all in all, good job :)
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Hi ho, Bromance. Nicely done. This was very cute, and I liked the format! You made it work. :-)
heartfallen chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I really like this. The all dialog was awesome and painted a perfect picture of what was happening. I loved that they came across Mozzie's hangout in the woods
dudurab chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
It is great, abd really humourous. Actualy it seems more like the actual lines's style than other fanfictions. I feel like watching a clip of the show when I reading your work, which just shows neal and peter's daily interaction.
angbetheahotmail.com-Review chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
okay, loved it, but confused. Loved the lock-picking part. I think you are going to have to buy yourself a lock pick kit and start practicing. I think you may be a little

How could the driver not notice they had jumped out? I guess it could have been a separate part in the back, but if someone jumps out of the back of my van, I am going to know it. Mozzie's place was too conveniently located and in the woods? Didn't like that part, but over all of this: WHAT MOCKINGBIRD QUESTION? This is where the confusion set in. Explain please. Otherwise, cute, light, loved it. I know Neal is picky, but I hope he never whines about his clothes like this. Good stuff, more please.