Reviews for A Change In Netherfield
clarydarcy chapter 6 . 7/14
I love this story. I would have also liked to read more (she said hopefully).
HarnGin chapter 5 . 1/26
I realize you have most likely abandoned this delightful story, but, for future reference, the honorary title "Ms." did not exist until the 1970s. Since this story takes place mroe than 100 years before that, your characters would have not been able to use the title.
LilyGold23 chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
Please write some more, I really like your story.
gerrinjersey chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
It's a shame that this story seems to have been abandoned. I would like to see Darcy tell Caroline, to her face, that she is nothing but Bingley's sister to him and will NEVER be mistress of Pemberley! She needs to be told that she is a conceited pernicious shrew! ahahahaha Maybe she'll fade away! How I hate that cow.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
I hope this starts up again soon! I love where it is going!
StoryPirate chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
This story is absolutely wonderful! I am loving it! I see that you have not updates this story in nearly three years. I dearly hope that you have just put this story on the back-burner and will continue the story very soon. I, and many others, I'm sure, look forward to reading more of this delightful story!
Sariness chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
I like this story and would like to read the rest. Requesting more updates please.
deniche chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Love it so far !
kmart92 chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
Please tell me you're going to update soon?! I love this story so much and I'm dying for more! Please please please keep writing and update!
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
I enjoyed this greatly. Have you given any thought to continuing it.

How did your knee heal?
mahhhfy chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
Oh please continue with this story! When Darcy confessed to Elizabeth that he liked provoking her, it was the sweetest little moment. I keep going back to that part and rereading it because I love it so much. Everything about the way you portray Darcy in this fic makes me smile, which is why I'm so eager to see it continue. Is there any way you'd consider posting more chapters? I'm not asking for a novel-length story here, but a few more chapter would be nice. I want to watch him win her!
redstrands chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
This is an interesting concept. I hope that you will be writing more soon and that your knee is better by now.
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
i love how well you are characterizing the main characters in this story. you are doing an awesome job and i hope you update soon
JaneyBK chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Can't believe you left this lovely story at this point - please come back and tell us more...
MissPapagena chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
I love your story... I want more! please.. :)